Chapter 4: Revival

Third Person

With Blake

Blake was on a a boat as it was on her to Menagerie. Her home. She takes off her bow and looks at it one last time. 

Blake: Guess I won't be needing it. 

She walks into the inside of the ship, not realizing a man in a red cloth is watching her. 

To Yang 

Yang was sitting on the crouch as she turned on the TV. She grabs the remote and starts flicking through the different channels. She goes through channel by channel but only sees them talking about the fall of Beacon. She turns it off but hears her dad come in. She looks behind her and sees him with her cybernetic arm. 

Tai: Hey Yang. 

Yang: Hey Dad. 

Tai: *rubs the back of neck* It came in today. 

Yang: It's for me? 

Tai: For you and only. 

Yang opens the box containing her arm. She  closes it and looks at her dad. 

Tai: Ironwood told that you fought admirably. You should be proud of yourself. Well are you going to try it on? 

Yang: Um. I'm not feeling to great right now. Maybe later

Tai rubs the back of neck as he looks at his daughter. 

Tai: *sighs* alright then. 

Yang walks up the stairs but stops to look at Tai. 

Yang: Thanks dad.  

Throughout the day Yang was doing her chores. Sweeping the ground, grabbing the mail and washing the dishes. However when she was washing the dishes, she looks at the cup she was holding. 

SLASH 

She drops the cup as she remembers his face. His sword. His red hair as he had his hand on the hilt of the blade. She gasps as she looks at the shattered cup on the ground. She slams her hand onto the counter as she is recovering from her flashback. While unknown to her, her father was watching her with signs of guilt on his face. 

Back to Blake

Blake was leaning on the railing as she was thinking. She looks over her shoulder and sees faunas couple. She gets up and walks away but not before seeing someone with a red cloth on top of her. She notices him and pulls out Gambal Shroud. 

Blake: Whose there! 
She yells at the mysterious person. 

The mysterious person runs away. While Blake was looking at the stranger a grimm was swimming through the water, causing the waves to hit the ship. The ship rumbles as Blake struggles to gain her footing. The grimm reveals itself as she looks at it.