Chapter 11: Overwhelming Power

Y/N's POV 

The rest of us finally made it Haven. It was all thanks to her. The petite thing I call a sister. Well thanks to her we were able to make it to Haven. Now I am just laying against the wall as I sat next to Summer on the bed. I felt Summer laying her head on my shoulder. I looked down to my left and I saw my mask. I looked back to Summer and I felt my heart warm. 

"It's been so long since we've been like this."
I said as I waved my hair through her hair. 

Summer shifted in her sleep and wrapped her arms around my arm. I smiled as I laid my head against the wall, thinking about earlier. 

Flashback 

The rest of us were suddenly blown back as the area was filled with dust. I slowly got up as I grabbed my staff. We all got up and heard heavy thuds as it got closer. There it was. The nuckelavee. 

"My favorite." 
I said as I gripped my sword. 

Ruby: Y-Your favorite? 

"My favorite grimm to hunt and kill." 

The grimm looked at Qrow and Jaune started running to Qrow. The grimm threw its hand at him as I raised my staff. It nearly hit Jaune but he dodged. As it was about to pull its hand back, I threw my spear. 

SHANK 

My staff stabbed its hand, impaling it the floor as it roared out in pain. 

"Summer. Get Qrow away from here." 

Summer: Got it. 
She said as she used her semblance, getting to Qrow. 

"Pyrrha. Weiss. Amber Go help Summer." 

/AmberPyrrha/Weiss: Got it. 
They said and ran to Summer and Qrow. 

The grimm broke its hand out of my spear as I grabbed it. 

"Let's go." 

Third Person POV 

Ren, Nora, Ruby, and Y/N charged at the grimm. Ruby pulled out her scythe and started shooting at it. The grimm slams its hands at her but she moves. As she moves out of the way, she is suddenly hit away. Nora pulls out her hammer but is suddenly hit away as well, landing next to Ruby. Ren ran around the grimm but his hands were suddenly grabbed. 

Jaune: Guys run around! 

The grimm was about to throw Ren but it was suddenly hit in the back by Nora's grenade launcher. It let go of Ren and focused on Nora. Y/N pulled out his twin swords and slashed across the legs of the grimm. The grimm looked at him as he grinned. The grimm raised its arms and started swinging around, hitting everyone. It hit Nora, Ren, and Ruby. As it was about to hit Y/n, he pulled out his staff and impaled it the ground. Y/N cut off its hand and jumped away, earning a scream as he took its hand. 

Y/N: I must say. The grimm are easily fool. 
He said as a ball of light formed in hand. 

Y/N grabs the hand and the hand starts to decrease in size. Slowly the hand starts to turn to ash. As it turned to ash, Y/N's hand glowed with dark and light. 

Pyrrha, Weiss, Amber, Summer, and Qrow all looked at him as they saw this. 

Pyrrha/Weiss/Amber: W-What is that? 

The grimm slammed Ren into a building. It threw its hand at him but was redirected by Nora. Ren slowly lowers his arms to see Nora handing next to him. 

Nora :Quit Looking. 
She said as she crossed her legs. 

the grimm looks at them and goes to pull its arms away but is suddenly held in place. The grimm screeches as it struggled to get out of its prison. As it struggles, its arms were cut off. Ren and Nora fall onto the ground as the grimm struggled to get out of its prison. The sight they saw was Y/N levitating in front of the grimm, holding a magic of darkness.