Chapter 3: Friend or Foe

Third Person POV

Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora are seen walking on a trail to a next town, in hoping to find help. They kept walking until they come across a town. Destroyed.

Nora: Uh. Guys?

Ruby, Jaune, and Ren look up and they see a town. They all ran towards the city.

Nora: There could be survivors.

Ren: Over here.
He said as he knelt in front of a soldier.

The other three ran towards them

Ruby: A hunstmen.

Jaune: What happend? Who killed these people?

Huntsmen: Bandits *coughs* whole tribe. *coughs* and with all the panic

Ren: Grimm.

Ruby: We can get him to the next village and try to find a doctor there.

Jaune: Yeah. Ren and I can take turns carrying him.

Ren: Guys.

The others turned around and they saw him laying against the wall,  dead.

Nora: Should we bury him?

Ren: We should get going.

Ren and Nora kept walking until they came across a grimm footprint. Ren looks at Nora and she looks back at him.

At the Schnee Manor

Weiss was walking down a hallway and stopped in front of a door, hearing her father and general Ironwood.

Jacques: I'm not talking about the good of my company. I'm talking about the good of the entire kingdom.

Ironwood: That is a load of garbage and you know it.

Weiss slowly opens the door and sees the two arguing.

Jacques: I beg your pardon.

Ironwood: Jacques. Will you please hear me out.

Jacques slams a cup onto the table as he looks at Ironwood with anger.

Jacques: You are a trusted friend and ally to this family James but what are you suggesting is absurd.
He said as he slams his fist on the arm of the chair.

Ironwood: You are blowing it out of proportion.

Jacques: The council will never agree to it!
He yells at Ironwood.

Ironwood: Did you forget? I hold two seats on the council.

Jacques: Your dust embargo has already cost me millions. I can promise you that I have not forgotten.

Ironwood: So this is about you.

Weiss watches the two men argue but a portal suddenly opened in the room. Weiss backed up in fear as the two men stood back. Ironwood pulled out his weapon as Jacques backed up.  Then a man in black and white came out of the portal and stood between the two men and Weiss.

Ironwood: Who are you?
He said as he pointed his weapon at the stranger.

Weiss stood there in shock as she looked at the man. As she looked at him, she took note of his weapons.

Weiss: 2 swords on his  right hip. A staff in his left hand. And clothing is black while his mask is a mix of black and white.

???: Ironwood. I am in need of you.

Ironwood: You know me? Why do you need me? But who are you?
He said as he pointed at the stranger.

???: I am an old ally of Ozpin.