Chapter 12: A Roses's Love (Lemon)

Y/N's POV 

I felt Summer's warm lips against mine as I felt her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she straddled my lap. Suddenly I felt myself get pushed into the bed as she held my hands to the bed. 

"Someone's pushy." 

Summer giggles before kissing me again. I felt her warm tongue enter my mouth. I felt myself melting away as she continued to send her tongue into my mouth. I was able to free one hand and flipped us over, pinning her to the bed. 

Summer: Oh. Someone's pushy. 
She teased. 

I kissed her once again and I felt her arms tighten around my chest. As we kissed, I cast a magical barrier. I felt her tongue enter and clashing with mine. Our kiss got heated as kissed. Suddenly I felt her hand on my groin, making me groan. I felt her tongue win over mine as a result. 

Summer: I win. 
She giggled. 

"That wasn't fair." 

Summer: I still win. 
She said as she started taking off her shirt, revealing her breast. 

Summer: Like what you see? 
She teased as she grabbed me, bring me closer to her. She pressed her lips against mine as she started taking off my shirt. She tossed my shirt over to the side as she looked at my chest. S

Summer: You got a lot toner since we last saw each other like this. 
She said as she pushed me down onto the bed. 

"That's what training does to you." 

Summer: Might as well train more. 
She said as she started taking off my pants. 

Summer gasps as my member sprung out. 

Summer: You're so big. 
She said as she grasped it. 

Summer: A lot bigger last time I saw it. 
She said as she gave it a lick. 

"That was years ago." 

Summer giggles and sucks on it. I groaned as I felt her warm mouth bobbing up and down. 

"That feels good." 
I groaned. 

Summer giggles and it sent vibrations through my body. Summer continued bobbing her head up and down as I groaned from the feeling. Summer pushed me down onto the bed as she slowly crawled over me. 

Summer: How did that feel? 
She said with a smile. 

"Felt great." 
I said as I flipped us over again. 

I slowly pulled her pants off, revealing her wet clit. 

"You're so wet."

Summer: Then why don't you do something about it. 
She said with a small grin. 

"You still act like how we were in beacon years ago." 

Summer: Only around you. 

I leaned forward and licked her entrance. 

Summer: Ah. Y/N. K-Keep doing that. 
She moaned as she ran her hand through my hair. 

I felt her legs tighten around my head as I licked her entrance. As I kept licking, her moans got louder as her hand tighten its hold. 

Summer: Ah. Ah. Ah. Y/N. Ah. 
She moaned as she grabbed right breast while holding onto me. 

Summer: C-C-Cumming! 
She yelled out as she released on my face. I got up and looked at me while panting. 

Summer: C-Come Y/N. Put i-it in me. 

I hovered over her body as I slowly inserted my member into her. 

Summer: Oh god. Harder. 
She moans.

I pounded into her, making her moan louder as she covered her mouth. 

Summer: N-No. T-They're home. 
She said as she tried to keep her moans down. 

"I'm her brother remember?" 

Summer looks at me and pressed her lips against me as she tighten her hold around me. 

Summer: Then fuck me. 

"With pleasure." 

I thrusted into her making her moan. She looked at me with her silver eyes. She smashed her lips against mine again as she moaned into the kiss. Summer flipped us over as she sat on my lap now. 

Summer: My turn. 
She said as she started bouncing. She bounces on my member as her moans got louder and louder. She placed her hands on my chest as she bounced. As she kept bouncing I started to feel my end coming. I grabbed her hips and slammed her down. Summer moaned loudly as she arched her back. 

Summer: S-So much. 
She moaned as she kissed me again. 

Summer slowly gets off of me and sees my member still hard.

Summer: S-Still big. Come Y/n. Give me a good time. 
She said as she got on her knee and arms. 

Third Person POV 

Y/N got behind Summer and he slowly inserted his cock back into her, making her moan. However they weren't the only one making love. In the other room, Jaune and Pyrrha were making out in the shower. 

Jaune: I'm sorry for not realizing you earlier. 
He said as he kissed Pyrrha on the lips. 

Pyrrha: Then show me. 

Pyrrha: Show me that you love me. 
She said as she had her hands on his chest. 

Jaune: Will do. 

To Y/N 

Summer: Yes. Yes. Just like that. 
She moans as Y/N thrust into her. Y/N had her hand in his own as he leaned against her back. 

Summer: Just like that Y/n. 
She moans. 

Y/N: So tight. 
He said as he continued thrusting into her. He kept thrusting into her as he felt her insides get tighter. 

Summer: G-G-Going to cum. 
She pants. 

Y/N: I'm going too. 
He said as he grabbed her breast. 

Summer: Cum inside me. Inside me. 
She moans. 

Y/N continues to thrust into Summer as she turns around to kiss him on the lips. Then he finally rammed into her as he released his seed into her. Summer moans loudly as she felt his warm cum inside of her. 

Summer's POV 

I laid my head on his chest as he held my close. 

"T-That was *pants* great." 

Y/N: It did. 
He said as he wrapped his arm around me. 

"Thank you." 

Y/N: For what? 

"For being here with me." 

Y/N: Of course. 

"I'm sorry." 
I said as I remembered what I did to him then. 

Y/N: For what ?

"F-F-For hurting you." 
I said as I felt tears run down my cheeks as I tighten my hold on him. 

Y/N: It's okay. 
He said as he looked at me with his silver eyes. 

Y/N: We were both young at the time. And I can't stay mad at someone as beautiful as you. 

"Thank you. "
I said as I laid my head on his chest. 

Y/N: You're welcome Rose. 

Somewhere Else 

While Y/N was at the house in Haven, a clone of him stood over a small village as he held a sword. A village with a small group of people.

Clone: Let's see what you have been up to. 

BOOM! Here is chapter 12 of Wrath of the Gods!  Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far?