Chapter 2: Unknown Threat

Third Person POV

It's been a 3 days since Beacon fell. Yang hasn't been the same since the fall of Beacon. Yang tried to move past the accident that took her arm but couldn't. She couldn't stop thinking about that day and the one person that broke her.

Yang was sleeping on her bed as she twists and turns in her sleep. She was sweating heavily and breathing heavily.

DREAM

In the darkness, Yang was standing in a long dark hall way, all alone. All around her were broken glasses and darkness. She looks around confused and sees a man with red hair down the hall across from her. She looks at him in fear as she slowly lost control of her body. She tried to stop herself but couldn't. She felt her body launch herself at Adam and he slashes clean through her. I felt herself lose it again. She crashes into the ground and lays there in pain. She holds right arm as she lays there in pain. Adam then steps on her as he pulls the blade right above her.

Adam: You're weak.

Adam then impales her, killing her.

DREAM ENDS

Yang screams, jolting up in her bed as she looked around in fear. She breathes heavily as she slowly relaxes. She looks over to the metal arm Tai got for her and stares at it. She stops and walks down stairs. She walks down the stairs but without noticing how quiet the house was.

Yang: Dad? Anybody home?

Hearing no response, she decides to check outside. She walks out the front door and takes a few steps outside. After taking a few steps outside, she doesn't see him.

Yang: I guess he's gone to the store again.
She said. She walks back inside but is met with Zwei. She forms a small smile and pets the loving dog. After petting Zwei for a while, Zwei runs off and Yang walks back inside. Yang goes into the living room and watches TV. After sometime she turns it off and walks to the kitchen. She continues to walk to the kitchen until she comes across a photo of a team. She takes it out of the frame and stares at it.

A/N: I don't own this!

Yang stares at the photo and remembers that it was the same photo her uncle showed to her. She puts it down but another photo falls out. Confused, she picks it up and looks at it. She looks at it confused at who was in the picture. In the photo was Summer and another man in black and white. Summer hugging the man in black and white.