Ending Poll Closed

Hello my fellow readers. Since I updated this book a day before. People have been commenting about Salem. Like let her live. There is a poll. Poll about the ending.

Also. Bumblebee and whiterose? Or just leave the way it is already?

ENDING A
Vol 6. When Salem sends a grimm to destroy the city(forgot the name. But its the episode where Ruby does the silver eyes thing again.) Ruby tries to activate her powers but couldn't. The grimm blasts her and the city to ruins. Y/N sees this as a last straw. He activates his silver eyes and the grimm vanishes(just like the god of light.) Y/N kills off the grimm and absorbs it, increasing his powers. He is enraged and teleports Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Hazel, Watts, and Salem to himself. He kills Cinder, giving himself the maiden's powers but hands them off to Amber. Kills off the others and tortures them. After this kills Salem. Restores Beacon to its former-self. Hides all the relics away. Restores Ruby and lives with his life.

ENDING B
Salem sends a grimm to destroy the same city. However she has regrets about it. Y/N kills the grimm and is injured. Salem teleports herself to him. She stands in front of him as he holds his sword in hands. Salem just kneels in front of him. Salem tells him he was right all along and she kills the grimm off. Begs Y/N to forgive her.
After forgiving her. Y/N removes her ability to control the grimm, making both of them equal in terms of power. God of darkness/light appear, stating that if Salem is to live, Y/N will be completely immortal to be her watcher. More like her prison for the amount of deaths she has caused.
Results; Salem lives. Y/N kills of Cinder, giving amber back her powers. Personally trains her to master them. Summer and Ruby are living as a family.

ENDING C
YOU'RE DECISIONS. SUBMIT WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE OUTCOMES!

Story ends depends on highest amount of votes. Open until the book ends(for a while)