[ 0.2 ]

I saw an angel
When I first saw you,
You shined like an angel from heaven
- angel, nct 127 -

while the teenage girl giggles after that short moment with her crush, there stood two males by the end of the hall who had saw everything that happened.

"she likes likes jeno." the shorter said. "yeah, so? we're his boyfriend. what is she gonna do about it?" the taller rolled his eyes, thinking about how the girl squeals after being called an angel by his boyfriend.

"but jaemin, look at her! she's pretty!" renjun points to the brunette who couldn't stop smiling. "i'm prettier." jaemin cupped his face and renjun had to admit that it was cute.

"jaemin, i'm telling you.. jeno isn't fully gay. he's bi, remember! which means.. he could fall for a girl and that girl! nam cheonsa!" he points to cheonsa. "is like, really cute and pretty."

"woah woah woah. hold on. is jeno falling for her or are you the one who's falling for her?" the taller pokes the older by the shoulder as he says you. "what? no!" he displays a disgusted look. "just like you, i only like men." he assured.

🍒🍓🍉

"cheonsa, you got a cookie!" woori comes to her friend and gives the sweet gift to the shorter. "huh? me?" she takes the packet.

she flips open the card and smiled. "chenle.." she knew it was her dolphin ass bestfriend as soon as she sees the chinese letters that she didn't understand.

"i'll get going now, cheonsa. there's a lot work right now." woori runs away just like that and cheonsa knew she couldn't complain. she knew that student councils are always busy during the big days like valentines, easters, halloweens.. she's used to it already.

"oi, nam!" the dolphin ass boy calls for his best friend. she quickly went to him and the two started walking together to the cafeteria. "thanks for the cookies. i thought i'd be going home empty handed today."

"it's probably your lucky day."

cheonsa sat down on the table as chenle went to buy their food. she waits patiently while munching on her cookies. but then someone approached her table.

"cheonsa?" the male calls. she looks up to see who. "j-jeno."

jeno smiles at the girl. "thanks for the cookies." he holds up the packet. "wait, what?"

"if you didn't want me to know it was you, you shouldn't have written angel cause it's obviously you." the tall male said.

but she didn't sent him the cookies though. and she didn't remember writing her nickname on any card. so where did that come from?

"angel?" eye smile boy calls. "w-what?" she looked at him, finally paying attention.

"thank you."

"oh.. oh yeah. your welcome." she smiles awkwardly as the boy finally leaves.

"but i didn't gave him that.." she whispers.

"what?" chenle has already come with their food in his hands. "oh, nothing." cheonsa assures.

"so why did eye smile come?"

"he wanted to thank me for giving him cookies."

"you gave him? i thought you didn't want to." the chinese frowned. "i really didn't." the female said.

"then, why did he thanked you? and how did he even knew you gave him the cookies?" cheonsa was as confused as him. she sent the cookies to woori.

"woori!" cheonsa jumped which made chenle jump in shock too.