[ 0.8 ]

I will definitely
Count to two and hold your hand
The moment I thought of that, my heart started beating faster
-fromis_9 dkdk-

"my parents want me to follow them to singapore but i don't want to. i want to stay here and go to school." cheonsa pouts as she tells the boys about what was concerning her lately.

"do what you want, i guess." jisung shrugs, not really helping. the youngest just continues munching on his lunch.

"if you've been to singapore, stay. but if you've never, go." haechan suggested. cheonsa nods her head, thinking about it. she has been to singapore before but not the universal studios yet.

"i wanna go to uss though." she scratches her head in dilemma.

"i think it's bettter if you go. you'll have fun there." renjun said.

"that's true." again, the girl nods.

but jeno didn't want her to go or else he'll miss that angelic smile of hers. but how should he convince her to not go?

"why go with your family when you can go with your friends?" the boy said. earning a questioning face from the girl.

"hmm?"

"well, i mean.. we can go there when, when we get older you you know?" he explained as he avoided eye contact to hide his red face.

"good point though." cheonsa points to the boy causing him to curve a smile.

"so.. are you going or not?" jaemin questioned. the girl shrugs.

"maybe. i'll talk to my parents."

»«»«»«

cheonsa sits quietly in the library, flipping through the school's yearbook as she adores or sometimes laugh at pass seniors. "woah.. this kun boy is really handsome. i'd date him if he was still here."

"hey, cheonsa

"hey, cheonsa." jeno takes a seat in front of the brunette girl.

"oh hi jeno!" she cheerfully greets and gives the boy a sweet smile.

"what are you looking at?" he asked, though it was obvious that she was looking at the past year's yearbook.

"nothing much." cheonsa said as she continues flipping through the pages. her smile never escaped her lips, still amuzed at how good looking qian kun is, whoever he was.

"cheonsa, can i tell you something?"

the girl who was looking down at the book, looked up to face him but immediately receives a kiss from the said boy.

"w-what?" cheonsa's face started to change into all shades of pink, feeling flustered.

"i like you too, angel. please don't fall for hyuck." jeno said before he leans in for another kiss wherein this time, cheonsa kissed him back as she feels like the happiest girl alive.

the two pulls away after a minute. the girl looked at him. "but.. what about renjun? and.. and jaemin?" she questioned.

"you don't have to worry about them, angel. they don't have to know. let's keep a little secret between the two of us." jeno leans his forehead on hers as he tries to convince the innocent lassie.

"a secret?"

"yes, angel. just us two. would you like that?"

cheonsa places her hands on jeno's cheeks. "sure i love that." it's a little risky but she'll go with it. as long as she's with the love of her life.

"thank you, cheonsa." he smiles and gives the girl a kiss on her cheek.

🍒🍓🍉

"we're going to singapore with chenle's family, cheonsa. whether you like it or not." cheonsa's father sounds firm when he said that as he had enough of his daughter.

though she was crying, cheonsa had no other choice other than come alobg to the said trip. she argued to not go but her father raised his voice even more.

mr nam walked out of his daughter's room and slammed the dor as he closed it.

cheonsa wiped away her tears and tried to calm herself down. she took deep breaths slowly as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"it's okay, angel." she said to herself. "it's just singapore." she sniffed. "chenle's gonna be there." she faked a smile for herself in the mirror.

"oh, who am i kidding? i don't wanna go to some stupid ass business project at another country where they lack of jeno." cheonsa burries her face in her pillows where she could cry in.

"i don't wanna go to singapore!" she screamed.

🍒🍓🍉

cheonsa didn't look happy at all. like, at all. she's been displaying her poker face since she woke up till this moment wherein she's at the airport, waiting for chenle's family to come here as well.

she looked at her phone as she scrolls through boring confessions and gossips on her twitter. she rolled her eyes at every unnecessary fanwar between two fandoms. pretty sure the groups are good friends but the fans can't seem to get along.

not too long after that, cheonsa hears chenle's voice from afar which means that he has arrived. "hi, chenle." finally at some point of the day, she curves her lips to form a smile.

"i'm so excited for this trip!" chenle squeals like a teenage girl fangirling her crush. sadly, cheonsa doesn't feel the same enthusiasm as chenle.

"i'm going to the toilet for a while." she excuses herself as she finds her own way to the restrooms. she didn't really wanted to take a dump or anything. but those smiles her parents and chenle's parents had given out to each other made her sick. she felt so frustrated out there.

"hey, miss?" a voice called. cheonsa turns around to face the caller.

"me?" she points to herself with a questioning look.

"yeah, can you hold this got a while? i can't bring this inside the cubicle with me." a middle aged woman hands over a bouquet of flowers to her and just walked into the toilet without even waiting for a response from her.

"they're pretty, though." cheonsa commented, completely forgetting the fact that she's allergic to what's in her hands at that moment.

hello, people i'm back.
i'm not in my right
mind these days so i'm
really sorry if this sucks.

on the side note, what do
you think would happen?
will she go to singapore
with chenle or get away
with it?