[ 0.6 ]

Sometimes, I get annoyed
without even knowing. But my
feelings for you haven’t changed
-some, soyou x jungigo-

"haechan, where did that name come from?" cheonsa asks the male in front of her. "what name?" the male asks back. "haechan."

he chuckles before answering. well, he didn't really answer. "i don't know," he shrugged. "where did angel come from?" 

"cheonsa literally means angel." 

"well, haechan means full sun. don't you think i shine like a sun?" donghyuck cups his face as he blinks, showing off his sparkling eyes. the girl just smiles in awe and nods as sign of agreeing. "yeah, you do shine." 

"so, angel. what makes you head over heels over for jeno boy?" cheonsa didn't expect for him to ask such a question. she thought the boy was all about himself. "maybe his eyesmile?" she questioned, rather than giving out an answer. "or maybe because he's sweet and polite."

"his fluffy and bouncy hair?"

cheonsa didn't realize that the more she talked, the more her lips curve into a smile. "his soothing and calming voice, maybe?" 

"i don't know, there's nothing that i hate from him." 

"you love him that much, huh?" donghyuck smiles, looking at how much the girl adores his best friend. "oh, sorry." finally, the dense girl realizes what she was doing. "i'm so dumb. i shouldn't be saying these things. at lest not to you." 

"it's cool. i mean, you like him so much and you're still trying to move on from the guy. it won't just take a day or two." donghyuck lies down on the bench that the two were sitting on, using cheonsa's lap as his pillow. "you won't mind if i sleep for a bit, right?"

"huh? oh, sure. sleep all you want. i'll be here." donghyuck smiles, listening to the last sentence. 

🍒🍓🍉

"what's wrong, love?" renjun calls out to his lover who wasn't focusing to the point where his ice cream was melting on his hand but he didn't even realize that. "what?" jeno wakes up from his daydream. 

"love, is there something bothering you?" this time, jaemin was the one who questioned. "it's nothing, baby. don't worry." jeno gets up from his seat, kisses both his boyfriend on the forehead and leaves to wash his hand. 

"what is wrong with me?" the eye smile boy slaps himself as he looks at himself in the mirror. "i must be crazy." 

what's actually bothering his mind is actually cheonsa's smile and the way she calls out for his name sweetly. "oh god, get out of my head." he messes with his hair and stomps his feet out of frustration. 

"babe, what do you think is wrong with jeno?" renjun pouts as he was worried of his boyfriend who seems stressed. "maybe because exams are near and so is his game." jaemin shrugs but still answers.

the shorter gasps as if he just realized something. "oh god, i just remembered that. his football (soccer) match. he's been talking about that for days. how could i forget?" he hits his own head, being mad at himself. "i'm such a bad boyfriend." he pouts. 

"no don't say that, prince. you must be stressed because of exams as well. we all are. it's fine, you don't mean it."

still, the boy started tearing up. "yeah, but he must feel burdened with everything clashing together. his exams and football match at the same time. i feel bad for him." he sobs and sniffs whilst jaemin trying to calm his little prince calm down. the younger kisses the tears away and smiles to his boyfriend, assuring that everything is fine. " it's okay, prince. we'll support jeno together. don't feel bad. you're not a bad boyfriend."

oh, he definitely isn't the bad boyfriend in this situation.

🍉🍓🍒

cheonsa answers her ringing phone. " hey, lele." she smiles as she answers the call. "cheonsa, are you home yet?" the boy asks. " i'm on my way home, why?" 

"weren't you with haechan?"

"i was. he went home first. he has extra classes with his private tutor." she explained. "he didn't send you home?"

"nope. but that's okay. he has classes." she repeated. "hey cheonsa, look to your left." though she was confused, cheonsa still looked to her left where she sees a grandma at a tteokbokki stall. "why?" she asked to the phone. 

"oh wait, that's my left. look to your right." this time, the chinese gave the right instructions to the girl so she could finally see him smiling cheekily. "chenle!" excited to see him, cheonsa runs to the chinese to give him a big hug. thankfully, chenle was ready so the two didn't fall. 

"where did you came from?"

"home, of course. let's go. it's getting late." naturally, the girl holds his hand so she could feel his warmth. "is it because i never held other boys' hands? but your hand is my favorite to hold. it makes me happy." cheonsa says as she brings his hand to her smiling face. "hold it anytime you want. i'll be there for you."

'of course you will. you're my bestfriend!" she giggles. "can i sleepover at your house tonight, bestfriend?" 

"sure, anything for my best friend." 

*pretend this is bold cause idk how to make the font bold in pc*

anyways, my phone is broken
and i don't know when will
i get a new one so until then, 
i guess there's only slow updates
:(((

and yes, i'm making things complicated
for this story. but don't get too excited.
there's more ;)

btw, i just watched aladdin and i am
totally obsessed. i think this is 
my fav live action disney princess movie (?)
ever. i'm literally listening to 
speechless right now. you guys should
watch it too. it's exciting.