[ 0.4 ]

yea my receipts be lookin like phone numbers
if it ain't money then wrong number
- 7 rings, ariana grande -

as soon as she gets home, cheonsa runs up to her bedroom and didn't even greet her grandmother who was just there watching some old korean dramas like princess hours.

"what happened to her?" the old woman asks to herself. of course she noticed the sad look that her granddaughter displayed when she was walking int.

she gets up from the sofa and climbs up the stairs to check on her precious granddaughter who looked like she was facing the biggest problems.

"cheonsa, i'm coming in." said grandma, not even bothering to wait for a reply from the teenage girl. "granny, please don't say anything. at least not now?" the brunette wipes away her tears as she didn't want her grandmother to see but what was the point anyways. it's obvious that she just cried.

"i don't care what just happened to you at school but do you wanna go out shopping?"

slowly, the girl's lips curved into a smile. she nods her head in excitement. "i'd love to."

🍉🍓🍒

so cheonsa went out shopping with her grandmother and she even invited chenle to go out with them.

"it's so good to see you again, chenle." the eldest said as she pats chenle's head. "me too, granny!" the boy smiles cheekily.

one thing about chenle and cheonsa is that their both hella rich. their parents are also business partners. which is why they often go to each other's house. also probably why they have no friends other than themselves plus woori. woori is rich too.

yup, that's definitely the reason. no one dares to approach them. they could make your dad loose his job in one phone call.

so anyways, back to the shopping.

"i want a new hand bag." cheonsa says as her eye catches a bag store."you bought a hand bag last month." chenle reminds her.

"then, i want a new school bag." the girl still enters her favorite bag brand, carlo rino.

"this girl, i swear to god." chenle shakes his head as he chases after the girl.

"i want a new school bag." cheonsa smiles to the employee. "right away, miss." the young lassie goes to the back to get cheonsa the perfect bag that matches her style.

she knows what cheonsa likes as she is always there, never leaving the store empty handed.

"why do girls like bags?" chenle questioned as he looks around the shop, seeing nothing special.

"why do boys like video games?" cheonsa rises an eyebrow while looking at him. "good point." he nodded.

"here's your bag, miss cheonsa." the employee from before returns with the latest design from the company in her hand. cheonsa smiles in satisfaction. "i want two of that."

"why?" chenle asks.

"i want to give it to woori. so we can have matching bags." she squeals, thinking about her bestfriend.

"girls are weird."

"we're not weird. you're just gay."

"i'm not gay."

"wait, really?" the girl looks at the boy with round eyes. "i thought you were."

"what the hell? since when did i ever told you i was gay?" chenle gave her a confused look. she shrugged. "i had a dream where you were making out with some dude and it felt too real. i thought it was a signal from the universe saying you were gay but you're too shy to admit it to me."

"you know what? just.. pay for your bag and let's have something to eat. your granny must be hungry." the chinese walked out of the store leaving her to pay for the bags with her card.

🍉🍓🍒

cheonsa's grandmother leaves the two youngsters as she felt tired of walking. she went home with her driver already.

"so why are you out shopping today?" chenle opens up the topic since the eldest already left. cheonsa sighs.

"i wanna say it's nothing but i would be lying."

"cheonsa, you can tell me." the chinese holds the girl's hands to comfort her. "no i can't. i promised not to tell anyone."

"so you're keeping secret fdom me?"

"i'm sorry."

"did jeno ask you to keep it?"

"kinda."

he didn't want to admit that he was jealous. he was mad that cheonsa was willing to do anything just for the eye smile boy that the whole school love. he also felt annoyed that the boy is now keeping secrets with his bestfriend.

"so are you feeling down because of the secret?" he asked. the girl nods. "it's not a burden that i have to keep it to myself. i just hated the secret. i wish i never knew about it. that's all."

"what do you want me to do to make you feel better?"

"i'm going to move on."

chenle widens his eyes. he didn't expect her to say that. she liked jeno for almost a year. it almost looked like she loved him. but now she's talking about moving on from him so easily?"

"they say that hyuck likes me. so i wanna try liking someone who already likes me. i'll probably be happier this time." she smiles to the boy and he did too. but those two smiles are forced, sadly.

i'm back just for today
missed you guys a LOT