[ 0.7 ]

When I look at you, the love and instinct in my heart
Tells me to hurry and confess to you
-200%, akmu-

it's wrong to stare at people especially if they're fast asleep. but chenle couldn't help it. cheonsa snores too loud and he couldn't help staring at her as he shakes his head. disappointed but not surprised. she sleeps so well.

"oh, cheonsa.. if only you knew how cute you are."

"chenle! did you wake cheonsa yet?!" mrs zhong shouts from downstairs whilst preparing the table. "not yet!" he responds. "hurry up! breakfast will get cold."

chenle went into that room from the first place was to wake cheonsa up. but looking at the girl, he just giggles and admires the girl sleeping. he shakes the brunette's shoulders slightly. "cheonsa, wake up." he whispers, as if that would wake her up. "yah, nam cheonsa..."

the chinese comes closer to her ear and whispers, "if you don't wake up now, i will burn your got7 albums."

cheonsa's eyes flicks open as she sits up. "did you say got7?"

"morning, angel." chenle smiles, not answering her question. "come on. let's go downstairs and have breakfast." cheonsa yawns, forgetting the fact that her best friend mentioned her favorite artist. she rubs her eyes and chenle busted an uwu from inside but kept his cool from the outside.

"let's go!" he pulls the girl's hand. "morning, mama." she smiles to chenle's mother. "morning, sweetie. did you sleep well last night?" that question made her remember what happened last night in her dreams.

"well, i had a weird dream."she takes a cup of chocolate milk. "what kind of dream?" the male asked. "it kinda looked like the future." she replied. "does it involve me?" chenle listen with full anticipation. "it was about me and you."

chenle kept quiet, hoping the girl would give him more details. she looked up as if she was trying to remember something. "really weird, i don't like it." she shakes her head and made a disgusted face.

"why are you not eating?" she asks as she reaches for a spoon to eat the fried rice that his mom made. chenle just sighs.

🍒🍓🍉

"am i really liking that girl?" jeno looks at the mirror, questioning himself after he had stalked cheonsa's instagram feed. he scrolled till the last picture she had posted a few months ago, careful not double tap any of them. at the very end, jeno realized that he had been smiling the whole time while looking at cheonsa's posts.

"wake up, lee jeno. you have two boyfriends and your best friend likes her. you can't like her." he smacks his own head as if that could help him delete all those bad thoughts in his mind.

"gosh, she's just so cute and pretty." jeno started messing with his hair as his mind couldn't stop thinking about the girl with dark brown hair always on her back and almost touching her waist. suddenly he started to smile, admiring cheonsa in his mind. "oh, i just wanna kiss her." he started talking nonsense.

"jeno, are you in there?" one of his boyfriend, renjun came looking for him. "what happened to your hair?" he questioned as he finds jeno's figure in the male's toilet.

jeno looked at the mirror to see himself with messy hair. "it's nothing. just a little frustrated." he said as he washes his hand before leaving the room. "let's go, prince." he smiled. he takes out his hand for renjun to hold so they could leave the bathroom together.

holding hands with jeno never fails to make the chinese boy flutter. his tummy was filled with butterflies and his cheeks would blush in all shades of pink. he was definitely whipped for his own boyfriend. he loves jeno so much.

but jeno didn't feel that way. not anymore. his mind was thinking of another person. not renjun or even jaemin. he wanted to be with cheonsa. she's been on his mind for days and from days it turns into weeks. he wanted to stop himself from getting further than that but nothing seems to be working. his mind was thinking of cheonsa. his heart wants cheonsa. not renjun or jaemin. not anymore.

and it made it worseas the two bumps into cheonsa and woori. "hi, angel." renjun greeted.

"hi!" the girl waves her hand cheerfully to the both of them. "wanna join us for lunch later?" renjun asked.

please say no jeno wished

"sure! if woori and chenle won't mind. will you?" cheonsa looks at her bestfriend, asking for permission.

please say you do

"go ahead. it's cool."cheonsa smiles, hearing woori's answer. "see you at lunch. bye jeno!" again, the brunette waves her hand to the two boys.

her smile really is like an angel

"love, why are you so stiff?" renjun pats his shoulder in order to grab his attention.

"huh? oh, sorry. i didn't realize." he said, looking down as to avoid renjun's eyes.

"jeno." the chinese called. "hmm?"

"breathe. you're not breathing."

"oh? oh yeah, sure?"