[ 0.5 ]

let's not worry so much
just for today
-get cool, stray kids-

"how do i talk to haechan when the only thing i know about him is only his name?" cheonsa cups her face and places her elbows on top of the table as she pouts her lips like a sad duck.

"just say hi." jeno said, trying to encourage her. "no, cheonsa. talk about something cool. like.. end game." renjun suggested.

jaemin rolled his eyes upon hearing his boyfriend's suggestion. this boy never shuts up about avengers. who cares that (insert name) died? he didn't give two fucks. and the girl didn't looked like she gave one as well.

"anything else?" she asked.

"i'll go with jeno. first of all say hi. don't jump out of nowhere, you'll look like a total weirdo if you do. and then talk about whatever is around you. if you had an exam, talk about that. if you really ran out of ideas, talk about the weather." jaemin shrugged as he plays it cool.

but to cheonsa, that was actually the best advice given by the three. it's more natural. maybe she should try that. "i guess, i'll try?" she said, where her voice sounded more like a question than a statement. she clutches onto her new school bag and bites her lip.

"see you guys at recess." she waved them goodbye.

as soon as the girl leaves, all the boys quickly got their phones out to let haechan know that she'll be looking for him at recess.

-

HOOK UP CHEONSA AND HYUCK

jeno:
yo full sun

renjun:
donghyuck

jaemin:
lee haechan

haechan:
???

haechan:
i get that you guys are
dating but don't call for
me all at once with different
names

haechan:
whatchu want

renjun:
angel likes you

jeno:
she didn't say that you
dumb

jaemin:
she said she'll try

haechan:
wait what

haechan:
this is too much for me

haechan:
bro i'm not looking the
best today

jaemin:
what happened to "i look
amazing everyday, y'all
better be jealous that
some of you are not me"

haechan:
but now, i just-

haechan: