[ 0.3 ]

don't worry about me because you are not the one
if only you disappear, it's enough for me
- i like that, sistar -

"mario kart is hard." cheonsa whined and pouted like a little kid. they already played four rounds and she never won even once. "you need more practice, that's all."

"i'm tired, lele. no more please." the girl puts the joystick down and lies down on the couch as she closes her eyes. "why do boys like to play games?" she asked. "that's the only thing i suck at."

chenle shakes his head looking at his friend being stressed because of a game. "you don't need to be good in games to impress a guy, cheonsa." he said as he turns off the play station. "you wanna sleep over?" he suddenly asked.

"you still have my clothes?" the brunette looks at him. he nods.

"oh, but my grandma is coming over tonight." she groaned. "i haven't seen her since forever."

"so are you staying or not?"

the girl sat up and hugged a pillow. "i want to but i can't. maybe next time." she said.

"so you wanna go home now?"

she nods her head as she gets down from the sofa. "i should go now."

"you don't want me to send you home?"

"it's fine. i can handle."

"oh, and chenle?"

"yeah?"

"happy valentines day." both of them smiled. "you too. happy valentines day."

🍒🍓🍉

the bell rings which meant it's recess time. just like everybody else, cheonsa heads to the cafeteria to have her lunch. but then a teacher taps her shoulder.

"cheonsa, can you help me send these to the file room?" the teacher asked. she didn't really have a choice. the older just went away as she grabs those files.

"okay, then.." the girl said, feeling a bit confused on why the teacher was on such a hurry. without any questions, she just takes those files in her habd to the said file room.

she opens the door slowly and puts the files on one of the many shelves in the room. but then something else caught her attention.

cheonsa heard something behind the shelves. and those sounds were like.. "moans?" like a little curious girl, she wanted to find out what those sounds really were.

and what she saw broke her heart.

it was jeno and renjun making out. the younger had his hands intertwined with the older's hair. while his was on the younger's waist, pulling him impossibly closer.

too surprised by the scene, cheonsa accidentally kicked the shelf making the two males turn to her.

"i-i'm sorry. i'll go now." without wasting any time, the lassie runs out of the room, not forgetting to close the door behind her and went to the cafeteria as fast as she could.

she sat down with her two bestfriends, chenle and woori. "why do you look like you just saw a ghost?" the female asked.

"i've seen the worst." the panting girl said. "what? you saw a teacher naked or something?" chenle asked while calmly biting onto his sandwich.

the two girls looked at the chinese in disgust. "chenle, no!" cheonsa shouts.

"hey, angel." someone calls. though he just called for cheonsa, all three of them turned. it was jaemin.

"can we talk to you?" he said.

"we?"

"yeah, over there." the lad points to the table where his friends were sitting at but there was no hyuck.

cheonsa gulps in her spot. "now?" she asked the male. "now."

jaemin grabs the brunette's hand and pulls her towards the said table. she sat down next to jisung who was peacefully eating his chicken.

"h-hi.." cheonsa awkwardly raised her hand and smiled.

"cheonsa.. we're gonna tell you something really important so you have to listen carefully." jeno looked at the girl who was looking everywhere but him. she didn't want to hear it, to be honest. after what she saw, she knew what they were gonna tell.

"do you understand, angel?"

"yes.."

"jeno and i are dating." the chinese holds the younger's hand. cheonsa nods her head in a sign that she understands. "but i'm also dating jaemin." he continues.

she looked up at the three. wow, i should've known. they were too sweet with each other if they werw just friends. she said to herself.

"congratulations." she said, hiding the fact that her heart was shredded into pieces. she tried her best to smile.

"so can you please keep this a secret?" jaemin looked at the girl with pleading eyes. "of course. anything for you."

though she was pretending to be tough, renjun and jaemin could see that she's sad and upset. she wasn't the best at hiding it.

"cheonsa, we know you like jeno." jaemin said. "she likes me?" jeno asked bluntly.

"i'm sorry.. i didn't know that you were dating." the girl apologized as she looked very sorry.

and the three aren't gonna lie that she looked like a littke puppy being scold by it's owner. she had to be protected at all cost.

"we can hook you up with someone!" jeno said, hoping that it will cheer the lassie up. "we are?" the other two looked at their boyfriend in confusion.

"with donghyuck?" finally the youngest spoked. all eyes were on him now. "donghyuck likes me?" the girl asked.

"he never said he likes you but he said that you're his ideal type." jisung explained and tge other three nods their head in agreement.

"where is he?"

"recess detention." jaemin, hyuck's classmate said. cheonsa nods her head. "i see.."

looking at her reaction, the boys knew that she wasn't really excited about it. "you don't like haechan?" renjun asked.

"i just wanna be alone now, thanks anyway." the girl got up from her seat but didn't even bother to go to her friends.

like she said, she wanted to be alone. so she cried in the restroom alone.

maybe the last update
before hiatus. idk, man