Jungkook: The Party

Hey y'all it's me I'm back (even though it hasn't even been that long🙃) you know what I'm saying.any way this story will be different ik it earyly in the book but if I write it later on I'll just forget. But this story will be funny (mabye or mabye not to most of u) ,part 2 will be a smut thought. So good luck!peps.

3 person pov

You are at a party with your bestfriend/crush jeon jungkook. You've been crushing on him for a year now and planning on tell him at this party, so you decided to where something a little sexy.👇

(YOU LOOK LIKE A WHOLE MEAL 🤣😍😍)

The party was full of women and men, half naked girls with parties and bras on some of them had clothes on and mean with a wife beater on and some with no shirts on at all.

right now your walking around to look for him, you stop and saw him the smile you had on your face was soon wiped off and eyes soon met with jungkook and a girl on his lap flirting, while his hand is caressing her skinny ass thighs. He was smiling and laughing and she was moving his hair from his face and smiling.

This made your blood boil,what made it worse was that it's was the girl that you despised and hated the most and to make it more worse she was half naked with lingerie on you were angry, And honestly she was bad built.

What you saw next made you wanna hurl, they were making out. You looked away ,going for a drink.

You came back to come talk to him ,he was still their with her on his lap so you just decided to talk to him anyway.

"Hey best friendddd" you said with happiness in your voice ignoring the existing thing on jungkooks lap."hey babes hows the party going" he said witch made the girl on his lap cringe, but you ignored still.

"It's fine I was wondering if I can talk to you for a momenttt ." You said in a sweet voice."oka-" he said but was cut off by the girl on his lap "noooo jungkookie stay hereee oppa" she whined and you almost harled, laughed and nearly choked on how ugly that shit was.

"Babe I'll be right bac-" he said "oppa please we where having so much fun" she said getting irritated "he said he'll be back no bye" you rolled you eyes annoyed "feisty babygirl" jungkook said cocking his head to the said and smirking. you rolled you eyes and dragged him to the kitchen .

"Hey I wanted to to tell you something kookieee" you said "what is it princess" he said with a smile that made ur heart flutter, you always loved when he called you that in a sweet voice with his bunny smile .

"Well I wan-" you where brutally cut of with the same boxed bulit ass bitch."kookie baby can we go to your room please I'm bored"she whine seductively biting her lip /puppy eyes and a little bit of pouting. You couldn't help but cringe and snort at how ugly she looked you couldn't even breath.

Jungkook just stood there trying to understand why you snorted and so did the girl. "Why the fuck did you snort black bitch" you immediately stop laughing.

You where trying to see who the fuck she was talking to, you just stood there. jungkook looked in horror /terrified and a looked at the girl in DISGUST he didn't like the way she was speaking to you.

you looked back at here with devil eyes and spoked to her." Listen her bitch you have two chooses to, 1 get the hell out of OUR house, or 2 TAKE an ass whooping or both" you said devilishly smirking at her .

She look at you in horror and left y'all house. Jungkook was JUNGSHOOK he'd never thought of you being so jealous ,but he decided to change the subject. "Diamond you wanted to say something" he said with a smile but alittle scared.

"Oh yeah can we umm go up stairs it's loud down here" you asked "fine let's gooo" he said

p-part 2 yasssss hope yall enjoyed this (all though it probably wasn't much but I'll do better on part 2 people) thank you byebye

Request I'll do?