Taehyung!

Kai_babygirl

Taehyung pov

"ANDDDD, ACTION"

"Please stop, DONT" she screams but I ignore her and thrust inside her anyway, fuck it feels amazing being inside her.

She struggles underneath me and screams in pain as I pound into her, her tight pussy tightens more around me as I grunt and groan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck baby girl you feel so tight round me, my sweet angel", I moan in pleasure inside her ear as I fuck her harder my cock pulses in side her while it twitches.

"Mmhhh" she cries out, I throw my head back and moan out when I feel her tight pussy tighten more.

"Oh fuck baby you want daddy's cum? You want all of it don't you? Mhh? You love my cock?" I moan in her ear softly.

I watch as she shakes her head side to side as yes.

I smile and groan in her ear when I felt my balls tighten.

"Your making me feel so good baby, ahhh mmmh"

"Oh baby, I'm cumming jagi I'm going to fucking cum inside you, oh fuck I'm gonna cum inside you" I moan inside her ear.

"Nnnnnno nmmmh" she whimpers as the rope I wrapped around her mouth moves.

"Scream as loud as you want baby nobody is here to rescue you" I moan as I take the rope off her mouth.

Her screaming only makes me more turned on, I grip the sheets as my sweat starts dripping, my mouth wide open and I moan loudly.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, Ahhhh fuck"

"Noooooooooo" she scream

"I'm cumming inside of you" I groan

I came hard shooting my warm semen inside her walls, fill her up cloating my cum deep inside her moaning in her ear.

"Oh god, Ahhhh fucking god, damn babygirl the tightest pussy every baby, how do it feel y/n" I asked my babygirl with a smile on my face.

She cries and shivers trying to put the cover over her.

"Aww come on baby don't be like that, that was amazing right" I asked her sweetly pulling her hair back gently she shakes her head side to side yes and I smile again.

"Good, I'm pretty tired so let's go to sleep goodnight baby" I said and kissed her cheek.

Y/n pov

"CUT, That was amazing man" The director said, to Taehyung.

Little did he know, we where actually having sex since the covers where over us, I was crying of pleasure since he had a vibranter on, and he actually came inside me.

"I know right, that was amazing" He replied with a sneaky smirk on his face, he look at me and winked and I just shook my head and smiled.

One of my co-workers handed me a robe since I didn't have a bra on, and well I had panties on but, you know.

My husband taehyung comes over to you and kisses you lips and whispers, "I can wait till the next scene".

You laughed and pushed him away.

"Boy, go put you a damn shirt on, your ex is looking at you like you still hers" He laugh and went to go get dressed, not before giving you a long kiss, and hearing her scoff.

An: she's one of the editors.

This was short but you know, this is diamonds, co-writer have a nice day.