Jimin: lazy day ☀

Warning: Short... Please enjoy

Topic: fluff, and cuddles chinchilla😌💕

"Jimin baby" You said, your head laying on your boyfriends shoulder, the rest of your body lays down on his chest and your leg around and across his stomach, your right arm around his neck a little bit.

Your both just laying on the bed tired as hell, barley any clothing on. Your just in your panties and bra, he's just in his boxers

You both had a day off finally for work, actually the both of you asked your bosses for 2 weeks off of work and surprisingly yours and his boss said yes.

"Yes jagiya" He replied tiredly, eyes closed, making you pout, "nvm baby you can go to sleep" You said sweetly, kissing his neck in comfort snuggling into his soft, but ferm neck. He replied with an "mmh" And an nod.

You snuggled more into his neck, closed your eyes taking an deep breath, kissing his neck once again falling to sleep.

" I love you so much jagiya " He said kissing your head.

He opened his eyes to look at you, only to see you fast asleep, with little cute snores come out your plump pretty pink lips. Making him laugh at you a little at your adorable sleeping state.

Your beautiful brown chocolate skin shining as the sun hits it, the window
Creeped open midway, as the sun hits your face making you even more cuter than expected.

He just stared at you in awe, your beauty caught his eyes the first time you guys meet at an rally, he came up to you and boldly told you, you were cute and asked for your number, you thought its was cute so you gave it him.

"So beautiful" He said, still staring at you. He smiled closed his eyes going back to sleep once again.

*6 hours later*

*Knock..... Knock..... Knock*

The knocks on the doors woke you up out of your sleep, who the hell would come here in the afternoon what the hell do they want. you put an robe on and went down stairs and walked over to the door and asked who it is.

"It's me" the tired and irritated voice said. you opened the doer to see your best friend yoongi, he has bags under his eyes and his pillow and cover with him along with his phone and charter and car keys.

"Hey yoongi what's wrong are you okay" You asked worried standing to the side letting him in. "No c-can I sleep here those assholes stayed up the whole night playing that stupid game and won't go to sleep" he said irritated.

You giggled knowing who those assholes are, "sure yoongs, the couch is over there" You point at the soft black big couch, it felt like an huge pillow, you basically go it for him if he wanted to sleep over you knew what your best friend liked.

"Thanks y/n I love youuu" He said sweetly giving you an hug, making his way to the couch he kicked his slides off and plopped onto your couch, laying his head on his pillow, pulling his cover half way on top of him getting straight to sleep.

You giggled shaking your head as you already hear his manly snores, you closed the door locking it. Walking to the kitchen to get water you you open the refrigerator door grabbing an bottles of water.

You drunk it half way, you closed the top putting it back in its place, you close the door and yelped when you notice an black figure in front of you.

"Jagiya its me" he replied quickly before you hit him. "Damn it jimin I almost shit my self" You said still scared. "Sorry jagiya I just came to get some water" He said opening the door grabbing the same bottle of water drinking it.

You stood there as you watched his Adam Apple move ever gulp, this some times turned you on but not tonight your to tired, I mean who tf wouldn't get turn on by this abusive shit.

He put the cap back on the bottle and throw it in the trash and turned to you, "jagiya why is yoongi here" He asked curiously. "Apparently the boys where making to much noise he couldn't go to sleep so he wanted to come here" You said.

"Ah of course" He laugh and smile as his eyes turned into crescents."well let's go back to sleep baby" He said picking you up bridal style and taking you both upstairs.

You wrapped your little cute arms around his neck and snuggled into his neck once again while kissing his neck cutely.

"But tomorrow your going over to the boys dorm and cussing them out for running your lazy day"

Hewwo~ guys so I'll be updating fast for you all, please follow and vote that'd be amazing I hope you like this fluff......

Look at this human😫😫❤💕😌