Namjoon(ft taekook)yandere

"YES OH FUCK TAEHYUNG" you moaned, as taehyung thrust into you from the the back as he grunts, his slim fingers digging in to your skin hands holding on tight to your waist.

Jungkook stroking his member in front of your face, his tip hitting your pink plump lips for you to open up.

You opened your mouth letting him in the second your tounge touch his dick twitched a little, moaning as your tounge licked his slit over again.

You moan around him, as Tae fucks you from behind making him groan in satisfaction.

"So fucking tight kitten, my little fucking slut-ahhh" Tae moans as you clenched around his shaft, head thrown back.

"Open your mouth for Daddy you little slut", fuck his deep voice makes you wanna come at this right moment, but taehyung voice oh fuck just thinking about it

Ohhh shit was happenin you may ask?

You, taehyung and kookie or having a three some as you can see at this very moment.

Your ex, Namjoon has been stalking you and sending you letters, calling you from different phone numbers each and every time you would block the many times he has called you and have tried getting in contact with you.

He has been coming over your house many than your own family can come visit you from time to time, there would always be mail box in front of your door with a little note inside and some lingerie sets inside.

I will find you babygirl

No one can ever touch what's mind

I know you miss me baby

We will still be together weather you like it or no.

He even had the audacity to put your favorite dildos inside the damn box, he was a very bold man especially when he even stopped at your job just to talk about getting back with you.

This has been happening for the past two years, the police didn't help, they even tried finding him and track him down, but that didn't work because Namjoon was smarter than leaving anything behind or something that can get him found.

After leaving him, you meet jungkook and taehyung who was in a relationship which lead to you guys being best friends to in an polamary relationship 6 months later.

All of you had celebrated taehyung birthday, then boom the next day you ended up in bed naked with the both of them not remembering the night till later, that day.

Taehyung and jungkook both were  attracted to you, so they had a talk about letting you join the relationship you immediately agreed, I mean who would pass up the opportunity to be with to sexy ass mean especially with dick game, taecock and jungcock.