the originals

Heyy yalll so im writing a book called The Originals (if you know what that show is I purple you💜💜 and for those of you who dont know its very interesting so please go watch it before reading this book so you can get where im going here,but i mean thats if u want to.)

Anyway so I kinda need help of who i should put on the book it involves bts an other idols and etc.

But its with bts so if any of you can help me find characters that will be help full thank you so much💜💜💜.

Also i need help for the characters the ones i already have a down are:

Klaus M
Rebekah M
Elijah M
Davina C
Marcel M
Freya M
Camila
(You"ll find out whos playing who as soon as i get help thank you💜)

Who I need right now is:
Hope M
Caroline F
Alaric S
Kol M
Sophie.
Josh
Tyler L
Matt D
Mikel M
Finn

If you dont know them please look them up or watch the show (again i need idols or celebrities please)

Please comment if you have anyone in mind.

BTW IM NOT TAKING K-POP GIRL GROUPS THAT WONT MATCH UP TO THIS BOOK PLEASE AND THANK YOU💜💜.

and if any of you are willing to read this book its going to be VERY interesting....thank you yo who ever are willing to give me ideas ill give you credit....

THANKS FOR READING I PURPLE YOU ALL💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

The Perfect man on earth:,,,,)))))
(Sorry i had to kill you......but this is my favourite picture)😍😍😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤

KIM FUCKINGGG TAEHYUNG

(CALM YOUR TITTES💀)