Mafia. vs. Yandere

Heyo I did something new here you go....

Your tied up in the bed of who ever had the audacity to kidnap you from your husband who so happened to be the mafia, groaning and opening your eyes which are a little blurry at the moment.

I mean that's bold, really bold

"I've missed you so much baby", the voice says, in your ear as his hot breath hits your ear as shivers run down your spine.

You couldn't even speak nor move you pretend to still be sleep, even this unknown man continuously talked you. But that didn't work out unfortunately.

"Wake up princess i know your awake" It said once again, in a calm sweet voice, opening your eyes wider you look around to see an unfamiliar room, it looks really beautiful.

"Where am i-" You cut your self of to look towards the person in horror bullet shoot eyes as your eyes catches the sight of this human you've never  thought you'd ever see again.

"Ch-ch-chanyeol" You suddered, voice frightening level, eye twitching, mouth wide open, unsteady breath teary eye, you never thought you'd see this crazy asshole again.

"Hey baby girl, you miss me?" He asked, staring into your eyes intensely as if he was observing an item up closely like a magnifying glass with an wild smile across his face.

You were about to say something your lips parted but you closed them back not knowing what to say at this moment.

"Its okay babygirl, i know you do"he said,carressing your cheek.

"Im gonna, be right back okay babygirl". He said getting up from the chair he was sitting on that on. The side of the bed your laying on.

You nodded afraid to even speak, once he was out the room you started squirm and wiggling around, pulling on the ropes you where tide up to.

It was no use because of how much force tied to it, to tight around you wrist. You groan in pain as you feel your pulse beating like a heart.

"CH-CHANYEOL"you screamed, he came back into the room to check up on you, door slamming against the wall behind it.

" Baby you okay" He asked concerned and worried.

Hell no you kidnapped me you fucking idiot.

"C-can you please loosen these please" Tears fill your eyes not only do your wrist burn but it hand is turning purple.

"Of course my y/n babydoll, but let me explain something to you, if I let you out of these promise me not to leave or run I have a friend of mines that is hanging out with your sister and ill make sure he kills her quicker than a blink of your eyes got it princess? " He asked with a large smile.

You where scared as fuck, what the hell is going on here, you didn't want anything to happen to your sister, so you quickly agreed nodding your head yes as he unties both of your wrist.

"Good girl" He says.

"he's is going to kill you" You spoke voice shaking mixed with venom, you missed him already all you wanted was to kiss him And love on him when he got home.

But now all that chance was took away from you, when you were about to head home putting groceries into your car.

When you were putting the last groceries in the car, you felt a cloth on your mouth along with smell of weird smelly liquid the last thing you heard was,