Hoseok.(ft. Seokjin)

*mistakes ahead*

Y'all so I just watched super m video and I fliched, cried and squealed, my boyfriend, woke up and was like "baby what's wrong"

So I showed him what was wrong, I showed him the video and he gave me this face:

He smacked his lips 😳 . And he was mad at me for the rest of the evening💀

Anyways enjoy😳🤡

Hoseok POV.

"Jay", someone calls from behind me I turn around to see Jin walking towards me with a of chips in his hand and some chocolate bars and sprite

" Yah, what's up Jin", I asked, turning back around putting my chips and drinks on the store counter in front, "you want the sprite or 7up", he asked me, " Sprite ", I said, he nodded his head putting it with the rest of my stuff along with his.

The lady begin scanning our snacks and putting them in the bag and handing them back to me, " That will be 16.76$ sir", I nodded and took out my black Gucci wallet and handed her a 50.

"Keep the change", I told her with a smile she thanked me as me and Jin walked out of the corner store, we walked towards my car when Jin asked me, " Hey man, you wanna go to the strip club tonight", I thought for a second as I unlock the doors to my car.

"Yeah, why not", I said, opening the door to my car, getting in shutting the door and so does Jin, " Cool, I'll call taehyung or wohno to see if they would like to come", he said, I just nod my head yes as an okay.

"Well I don't know about that man, but I bet you 200 there gonna say there busy", he rolled his eyes and scoff, " What ever man", he says.

"You know what, this is going to be our first time going to the strip club you know that right", he asked, I nodded my head, " Yeah I know",

😳

😳

😳

😳

😳

😳

Y/n POV

"Yeah, girl and this nigga had the nerve to- hold on girl taemin is calling me", I said, I looked at my phone and see my boss name on my phone screen, "Taemin😘💕" I roll my eyes and smiled what do this nigga want know.

"Hey, yes tae", I asked him, " Hey are you free for work tonight", he asked me, I pause for a sec and think, I have work that day, "yeah, I'm free why what's up", I said.

" Good, because diamond couldn't make it, her man cheated on her with her slutty cousin, while some man stalked her and was asking her for a lap dance", he explain to me, I sign feeling bad for her.