Taemin

You mentally roll your eyes as your stepbrother taemin, girlfriend naeun, clings to his side giggling and laughing at his remarks on riverdale .

"omg, he is so stupid", she giggles, your face scrunched up in distaste, how more annoying can she get.

Ugh, will she please just shut up

You stand, by the side of the living room drinking your apple soda, looking at them angrily, your supposed to be watching your favorite show, but nooo she decided to show up.

The show ended and you decide to finally have the courage to walking up to him, and tell him to go.

"Taeminnn", you asked, he turns his head towards you, and so does hers as soon as she does she scrunched her face up in disgust, and so does yours.

She never really liked you, for some reason ever since taemin greeted you to her, she smiled and shook your hand, y'all talked and stuff but as soon as taemin left or if he wasn't around.

It's like something switched inside her, she started talking to you, like you said something to offensive her, she even had the audacity to tell you about what clothes you wear and how ugly you look.

Girl please, I look why better than then you, extension cord figured ass.

" Bitch don't look at me like that the fuck, anyways, taemin can you and your little flings leave please", you asked him in a nice way as possible.

She gasps and look at taemin and then back to you.

"She's not a fling y/n she's my girlfriend", you mentally roll your eyes not giving a damn in the world.

" Fling, girlfriend yeah yeah just leave hurry up and got somewhere so I can watch MY show thank you", you complained, he rolls his eyes getting up with her.

"Can you at least show some damn respect, y/n damn", he complains, "No, when you grow balls then yes" You sarcastically smile crossing your arms.

Naeun mudders something smart under her breath making you look at her with an raised eyebrow.

Although naeun and you never got along, she would always say some stuff under her breath, wouldn't even have the balls to say stuff to your face.

She always talked about you behind your back, scary hoe never knew how to just say it to your face, she was never bold like you but always say something slick.

I mean, your bold enough to talk freely as you'd like, so why not grow appear of balls and say it to your face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, what was that fling, i mean naeun", you hung your head to the side in amusement look on your face, when she spoke.

" I said, why don't you just watch it in your room, I mean don't you have a tv there, like your in there mostly half of the time", her face face looked confused, yet a sly smirk on her face.