Chapter 1: I Have A Surprise For You

It was a beautiful Summer morning in the land of Mewni, and the sun rose up in the horizon, giving the sky a beautiful orange background. A few weeks or so had passed after the wedding between Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, now the future royal heirs to Mewni's throne. This would also mark the first time in history a human, not a Mewman, would become king. Even if Marco would make occasional trips back and forth from Earth, he loved Star with all of his heart, and he wasn't going to leave her behind.

Speaking of Marco, and more so, his cooking, a sweet aroma traveled from the kitchen, all the way to the bedroom. Marco had prepared breakfast for Star, this only being surprise one of what was yet to come. Marco set the tray down with the delicious meals, and gently pet Star's head to wake her up. "Good morning beautiful..." Marco said to the adorable sleepy princess.

Star yawned and turned around, gazing at Marco with her sleepy, pearly-blue eyes. "Good morning handsome..." Star said as she turned her head to be surprised by the sight of a full-course breakfast. There were pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, breakfast potatoes, orange juice, and of course, Star's favorite, Captain Blanchard's Sugar Seeds. "Aww Marcoooo.. You made this all for me?"

Star said while smiling at her husband. "All for you Star." Marco said to his wife. "Thank you Marco! That's so sweet of you!" Star said as she then placed a kiss on Marco's cheek. Star gorged away at the Sugar Seeds first obviously, and then ate the rest of the items like there was no tomorrow. "Marco, that was soooo good! You should teach me how to make that stuff sometime!" Star said to Marco.

"Of course Star. I'd love to one day." Marco said while placing his hand on Star's cheek. "Hehe.. Your hand is warm Marco... I like it.. Feels nice.." Star said while giggling at Marco. "Hehe. Yeah..." Marco said while smiling at her. "Star, I have a surprise for you." Marco said while grabbing two tickets out of his pocket, and gently grabbing Star's hand. "For our honeymoon, I was wondering if we could, go to a tropical paradise." Marco said as Star's eyes began to sparkle.

"Awww Marco.. I'd love to go with you." Star said while crying a few tears of joy, hugging Marco. "Seriously Marco, I love you like so much right now. I'm so glad I married you." Star said while resting her head into Marco's shoulder. "I'm glad I married you too dear. Now, you ready to go on vacation, go swimming, eat some good food, and do other fun stuff?" Marco asked the energetic Star. "Hell yeah I am! Let's get packed up and go!" Star screamed in excitement.