Chapter 17: The Final Night Of Paradise

While Marco was walking back to the room, Star immediately jumped on Marco's back. "Marco, give me a piggy back ride cutie pie." Star said while nuzzling her head on Marco's back. "Ok Star. Be careful though. I don't wanna drop our stuff." Marco said while walking back to the main hotel. Even with Marco walking normally, Star kept giving Marco shoulder rubs. "They're so broad..." Star said in a playful whispering voice.

"Hehe I know.." Marco said to the girl. Once the two had arrived into their room, the sun was nearly set in the horizon. "I'm gonna order room service which should take an hour to get here. You get showered up Star. I'll take my shower after you. "Ok Marco!" Star said as she went to take her shower. Once she finished, Marco went to take his shower. Star went onto the patio to stare at the yellow moon, which illuminated the ocean so beautifully.

"*Sigh* I'm going to miss this trip so much..." Star said staring off into the moonlight. "Hey Star. I'm done with my shower." Marco said. "Our fish tacos just got here and are on the table." Marco said. "Ok Marco. I'll come sit with you." Star said as Marco pulled a chair for her. "You know Marco, I had a really great trip. And the reason is, is because you were here with me. I had some of the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. And I just wanted to say, I love you very very much, and thank you." Star said.

"Awww, Star. Anything for you my princess." Marco said giving Star a sweet little hug. "I'm going to miss this place. I had tons of fun with you." Marco said while rubbing Star's back during the hug. "Yeah... I am too... You paid a lot of money, but it was all worth it. And I'm so happy I could be here at this gorgeous resort with a gorgeous man." Star said while resting her head on Marco's shoulder. "You're so sweet Star. We should probably get some rest." Marco said.

"My little snuggle bug!" Star said playfully to Marco while running to the bed and getting tucked in. Marco followed, and got tucked in himself, only for Star to immediately crawl on Marco and rest her head on his shoulder. "Your body is nice and warm Marco..." Star said as she got sleepy. "Yours is a bit too. But don't worry, I like that." Marco said while playing with Star's hair. "Hehe. I like it when you touch my hair Marco." Star said flirtatiously.

Marco smiled and wrapped Star up tighter into his loving embrace. "Thank you for coming with me to this amazing honeymoon. I had the time of my life with you darling." Marco said to the girl. "I had an absolutely awesome time with you too Marco. I'm going to be sad when we leave, but I'll be happy to be right by your side as always." Star said dozing off. "Let's get some sleep Star." Marco said. "Good night Star. I love you." Marco said. "I love you too." Star said as the two fell asleep under the moonlight.