Chapter 11: Surprise The Boy

Star put on her sunscreen before walking throughout the resort, remembering to do this to avoid getting another bad sunburn. Star looked around to see if she could find any stores. She saw lots of places she could go to, but wasn't exactly sure which one to enter. Then suddenly, Star was tapped on the shoulder by a man running a stand. "Excuse me ma'am, are you interested in renting a beach tent for you and one other person?" The man asked.

"I would, but we leave the resort day after tomorrow, and I'm not sure how much time we have there." Star was about to politely decline the offer, until the man said this. "If you pay $20, we'll make sure that beach tent is reserved for you the remainder of your trip." The man said. Now that Star thought about it, she could surprise Marco with a private beach tent, and even cook a nice meal for him while they shared company. Star reconsidered her rejection.

"You know, ok! That sounds great! Thank you so much!" Star said as she paid the man. "Anytime! Your beach tent number is 3. You'll see a large enclosed tent with a large 3 on top of it. Have a good evening!" The man said. "Thank you! You as well!" Star said while waving goodbye. Star had the tent reservation, and she had food and drinks back at the hotel room to bring, but she was worried about something.

She wanted to look good for Marco. So, Star walked down the trail to the beachwear store, and entered. "Good evening! How may I help you?" A young woman at the store's front desk said. "Hi! I'm good, thank you! I have a question. Do you have any light-blue 2-piece bathing suits?" Star asked. "Ahh yes! We do! Right here actually! Last one in stock! And it looks to be just your size as well!" The woman said. "Awesome! I'll buy it!" Star said as she handed the woman the money.

"Ok! I know it'll look good on you! Have a nice night!" The woman said. "Thanks! You too!" Star said while waving goodbye. Star then ventured back to the hotel room, staring at the gorgeous tall palm trees that towered over her. The orange sky from the beautiful sunset also illuminated the vicinity. Star absolutely loved this resort. Everything about it was absolutely gorgeous. Anyone who could come here would easily get lost in the resort's beauty.

Star made it back to the hotel room, and made sure to hide her new bathing suit so Marco wouldn't see it too early. Speaking of Marco, she didn't know where he was. "Marco? Where are you honey?" Star called as she continued looking. She then realized the balcony's doors were open, with Marco sitting there at the table. And guess what he had cooked for Star? His trademark super awesome nachos of course! Marco pulled a chair out for Star. "After you dear." He said.