Chapter 15: Special Beach Date

Star and Marco went up to their room, ready to change into their bathing suits for the beach. Marco got into his trunks, and Star got dressed into her green two-piece she had purchased the day prior. "Marco's gonna drop to his knees when he sees this." Star said. "But I can't show him until I get to the beach tent." Star also said. So, Star wrapped a towel around her bathing suit, and walked out of the bathroom. "You ready to go Star?" Marco asked.

"Of course I am! Let's head to the beach!" Star said as she took Marco's hand and walked with him outside. Once they got to the beach, Star showed Marco the beach tent, with food prepared for Marco. "I made this for you last night. It's heating up on this little grill right here." Star said. "You got a tent rented and cooked these corn cobs, just for me Star?" Marco said while smiling excitingly. "All for you Marco. I decided to pick out something cute too." Star said as she removed her towel.

Star stretched her arms behind her head, seductively winking at Marco. "So Marco, do you like my sexy little 2-piece?" Star said as she turned around and let Marco look at the rest of her body in the swim suit. "Star, you are very, very attractive." Marco said while blushing bright red. "Mmm..." Star said as she bit her lip and walked over to Marco, flirting with him by putting her hand on his chest. "Why don't you wrap your arms around me and give me some kisses." Star said in a low voice.

"Of course Star." Marco said as he wrapped his arms around Star, locking lips with her in the process. Star slid her tongue into Marco's mouth, and started massaging his abs during the French Kiss she was performing. Marco let his hands explore Star, rubbing her back and her upper butt during the passionate kiss. Star sat in Marco's lap as her and his tongues locked with each other's. They made out for a few more minutes, before looking at each other smiling.

"Star, you look really sexy in that bathing suit. Was that your surprise for me? Including this tent?" Marco asked. "All for you hot stuff. I love you so much Marco." Star said as she winked and blew a kiss to the boy. "I love you too very much Star. Thank you so much for this little surprise." Marco said as she gave Star a kiss on the cheek. "So Marco, you want to try some of the corn I made for you?" Star asked. "Of course Star. I would love to." Marco said.

Marco took a bite out of the corn cob, after putting some butter and salt on it. "This is really good Star! See, you're not a bad cook! You're a great one!" Marco said smiling to her. "Aww! Thank you baby!" Star said as she smiled while eating her corn. "So Marco, you wanna go skinny dipping?" Star teasingly asked. "Ummmm..." Marco said, confused. "I'm just joking silly! Let's go for a swim! I got my sunscreen on, so let's head on out to the water!" Star said smiling to Marco. "Ok Star. That sounds like fun!" Marco said as he took Star's hand.