Chapter 10: I'm Always Here For You...

Marco opened the door to the hotel room. "After you my lady." Marco said to Star. "Ooo. Such a gentleman..." Star said while looking at Marco, getting lost in his eyes. Marco then shut the door, and gave Star a little kiss on the cheek. "I love you Star..." Marco said, giving the princess a hug. "I love you too Marco." Star said, tightly embracing the boy. "Let's get changed into our normal clothing. We'll figure out something to do after." Marco said to Star.

"Sounds good with me!" Star said as she went to go change in the bathroom. As soon as Star finished changing, Marco went in, got changed himself, and sat on the couch next to Star. Marco gave Star a little shoulder massage, only for Star to react with an unexpected pain. "Owww! Marco, you're being too rough!" Star said. "Huh? I swear I wasn... Ohhhh..." Marco said as he now realized why Star was in pain. "Star, you have sunburn." Marco said to the girl.

"Ohh no... I should've put on the sunscreen... Is there anyway to get rid of it Marco? It hurts, and I don't want to turn on the hot water in the shower with it here." Star said, worried. "Good thing I've got this right here for you. An Aloe after-sun. Here, I'll put some on your shoulders." Marco said. As soon as Marco applied the aloe to his hands, and rubbed it on Star, she whimpered a bit in pain. "Owww Marco! It stings!" The princess exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Star... But on the positive note, that means it's working. In the next few hours, the pain will be gone, and the sunburn will be healed in the next few days or so." Marco said. "That's good. I didn't want to be stuck with this nasty sunburn. Thank you Marco! You're too kind!" Star hugged Marco and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "*Mwaaa!* I love you Marco!" Star said flirtatiously to the boy. "I love you too Star. You're just so adorable to me..." Marco said while smiling to the girl.

"Everything you do is adorable Star. You're like the cutest girl I've ever seen." Marco said while smiling at Star. Star immediately fangirled after hearing this, with a high-pitched voice. "Oh my Gooooood! Marco, you don't know how much you made my heart melt." Star pounced on Marco, and started making out with him passionately and quickly. Even with Star's hyper adrenaline, Marco still loved her to death. Marco loved her, because of her energy.

"So Star, what should we do next?" Marco asked. "You surprised me with this honeymoon, so I've gotta give you a few gifts in return. This island has stores. You mind if I go buy some stuff?" Star asked. "Of course Star. I'll probably head back to the gym for a bit and practice my karate this time." Marco said. "Ok! Sounds good!" Star said as her tone switched into a flirtatious kind. "Byeeeee Marco! I love you!" Star said as she winked and blew a kiss to the boy. "I love you too Star! See you later!" Marco said.