Chapter 3: Fun In The Ocean

Star and Marco held hands while walking off into the warm ocean water. The sun was bright, there were barely any clouds in the sky, the water was clear, it was perfect. Marco teasingly splashed Star with a bit of water shortly after. "Oh it's on Marco!" Star laughed while scooping up water with both hands and using lots of force. Marco and Star laughed while playing in the sea, even if the saltwater slightly got in Marco's eyes.

"Hey Marco, let's play jump over the waves!" Star said screaming in excitement. "Ok Star, but I'll win. Heh." Marco chuckled. "Pfft... And what's gonna happen if you win?" Star teasingly asked. "I'll put my shirt back on and you won't get to see my abs for an entire day." Marco said obviously joking with Star. "Whaaaaaat? Nuuuuuuuuu!" Star jokingly expressed to Marco.

The game then began, and Star had much more agility than Marco. Even if the waves weren't very tall, she was jumping over all of them. Marco got hit by a couple, likely meaning he was going to lose their little fun game. "Looks like I win Big Diaz!" Star said while smiling at Marco. "Now lemme stare at them hot abs." Star said while playfully biting her lip. "Oh alright." Marco said while smiling. Hey, even if he lost, he still thought Star was very cute.

Star poked Marco's abs while giving a silly smile. "Boop!" Star said. Star then giggled and gave a kiss on Marco's abs. "*Mwaaa!* seriously though Marco, you're really handsome." Star said while hugging Marco. "You're really attractive too Star." Marco said before the two young lovers locked lips, and shared a passionate deep kiss in the middle of the clear-blue ocean. Marco, of course, played with Star's long-blonde hair while sinking his lips into hers.

And Star of course, loved how broad Marco's shoulders were, so she gave them a little massage during their kiss in the ocean. There weren't many people on the beach. Only about 10 other people, and 3 of them were lifeguards, so Star and Marco were able to share their passionate moment with little to no interruption. "Marco you're so cute.." Star said while tracing circles on his chest. "You're cute when you call me cute Star." Marco said while smiling at the blushing girl.

"Hehe. No u Marco." Star said with a wink. "Hey Star, the sun is about to set. You ready to go get some dinner and play some put-put golf?" Marco said to the princess. "Of course Marco. I want this trip to be romantic and fun for the two of us! Also, what's put-put?" Star asked. "Remember golf I've shown you? It's like that but with mini obstacles and a certain theme to it. You'll love it." Marco said. "Ooo that sounds fun. Let's head to dinner first. And Marco, pull up your trunks. I can see a bit of your booty." Star said while giggling and holding Marco's hand. "Heh whoops. My bad." Marco said as the two walked to their room to get changed for dinner.