The Date

You tell him you don't know any good places in Korea. He nods turns around and whispers something to the driver. Then he turns around and smiles at you. You smile back.
"Where are we going?"You ask.
"It's a surprise." He says and laughs. You guys talk for what seems like hours before the car finally turns into a parking lot to a really tall hotel looking building. You ask Suga "What is this place?"

"It's one of the most top notch restaurants in Seoul."

"Wow"
You say in aw at how big the restaurant is.
The driver parks the car and Suga helps you out of the car and grabs your hand, he leads you to the front door where you are immediatly greeted by a waiter who takes you to a table. Suga orders his drink and you order yours. As your waiting for the waiter to come back and take your order Suga says "I have to go to the bathroom, are you ok here?"
You nod and Suga heads to the bathroom. You let your mind wander for a few seconds before being interrupted by two huge guys in leather jackets. The bigger one says "Why aren't you just beautiful, your gonna do nicely with the rest."
As he says that the smaller one grabs your arm and pulls you out of the seat. Just as he does this you see Suga. He immediately starts running when he sees the two guys standing with you. A waiter sees and asks the two men to leave. Suga thanks the waiter and tells you that he wants to leave.