Bail?

Jin turns to you with a guilty look. "I'm sorry Y/N but I don't want to bring you to the jail, we're gonna drop you off at your house but we'll be back to get you as soon as this is all over. I promise."
Your obviously hurt by Jin's statement but you nod understandingly.
When you arrive at your house Jimin doesn't even glance at you.
You wait anxiously with your phone right next to you, waiting for your call from Jin. It finally arrives but Jin's voice isn't the one to speak it's the one and only Park Jimin. He sounds stressed as he says. "Y/N I'm so sorry to have you all mixed up in this. I really had feeling for you in the beginning but lately I can feel the tension between us as we're growing farther apart. So I think it's best if we just stay friends for now."
"Jimin somehow you know exactly how I feel and that's why I love you. But I'll admit lately I have been feeling as though we should be siblings. So I completely agree and will always refer to you as my best friend."
You can hear the relief in Jimin's voice as he realizes you feel the same way. He then tells you that Suga is on his way down from the station to come get you. He tells you to pack your stuff because as soon as Suga gets out we're going on a road trip.
You excitedly run up the stairs and pack everything you need. You put sweats on and put your hair up just as you hear a knock on your door.
You open the door to see Suga standing impatiently outside. He pulls you into the car and starts driving. He tells you something you never knew before. "Jimin did actually have feelings for you, but he grew closer to Jungkook and Jungkook developed feeling for him. Then he soon developed feeling for Jungkook. They knew about each other's feeling but didn't say anything. It was just today when Jimin was crying because of what happened and that he felt bad for dragging you into this when Jungkook pulled him into a kiss."

What happened at the station

JIMIN P.O.V
I was crying, I didn't realize it but I was. I feel so bad for dragging Y/N into this when I'm not even the one with feelings for her. I had my eye on someone else. Jeon Jungkook. As if right on cue the adorable little boy walks into the waiting room you were in. You try to hide the tears but you can't. He just comes over to you and stands you up. He hugs you tightly before pulling away and wiping your tears with is thumb. He says."Hey Jimin don't cry it'll all be just fine. It'll be over with in a few and you can tell Y/N how you feel."
This makes you so sad knowing that you can't be with Jungkook. At least not for now. But your thoughts get interrupted when a pair of soft lips touch yours. You are shocked but don't pull away. You emerge yourself into the kiss and don't pull away. When Jungkook pulls away he is smirking and red at the same time. He says "Once you tell Y/N how you feel we can do that a lot more."
He winks and walks off. Leaving you and your thoughts.

Back In The Car With Yoongi

You put your hand to your mouth to stifle a gasp. You never knew he felt that way. But it makes sense and your not mad. Suga just looks at you while pulling into the station. Before you get out he says "Give Tae a chance he's a good guy. He just let his emotions get the best of him."
You thought about it as you and Suga walked into the station. I guess I could give him a chance he seemed really nice and sweet, he's also really cute. You thought to yourself. When you got to where they were holding Tae there was a lot of scary looking guys. One guy growled at you causing you to grab Suga's hand. You immediately let go put of embarrassment. He just chuckles and continues walking. You see Tae and ask Suga "Can I give him a hug?" Suga nods and you run up to Tae. Despite the fact he just tried to shoot you, you feel simpathy. You look him in the eye and say "I don't care what has happened today. I just want you to know this had made me fall in love with you. The fact that you would do this for me. I love it. I love you."
He was obviously expecting you to slap him or something as he just stands there but after a minute says "I love you too Y/N, ever since I met you."
He pulls your face twords his and kisses you.

The End
T

hanks for reading I hope this ending wasn't to cheesy. I'm currently working on two other stories you could check out. One is a Namjin story called "Lover Boys". And the other is a surprise.