V?

You were walking to lunch with all the boys when you realized V a boy you never talked to very much was missing. No one seemed to question it so you let it go. You arrive at the lunch room and there's still no sign of him. You ask Jimin where he went and he tells you he went home sick. You sit in between Jimin and Suga, your glad things with Suga are ok. Jimin whispers in your ear and asks you to follow him. You both hey up and no one looks at you so he takes your hand and drags you out of the cafeteria and into a supply closet. You look at him with a clear look of confusion. He says "V isn't sick, he went home to get a gun and is going to come back and shoot the school up. He's doing this because he loves you."
You stand there silently out of shock. You tell Jimin to get out his phone. He does confused but he hands it to you. You unlock it and go to V's contact. You text him and tell him not to do it. He responds by telling you that he has to. You start crying and tell Jimin you need to get the boys and Jisoo. He says the boys already know and are in a safe place with Jisoo. You sigh out of relief. You ask Jimin to take you to them. He tells you it's too dangerous. You beg him and finally he says he'll take you. You walk out of the closet.

Jimin's P.O.V
I finally agree to take her to the other closet on the second floor. We walk out of the closet and I slide my hand into hers. As we near the stairs I see a figure in peripheral vision. I look and see that it's V. I tell Y/N to duck and cover her with my body.