Namjin?

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE HOMOSEXUAL SCENES

Suga asks you if you want to come to his place for a while. You nod eagerly as you don't want to go home. He tells you that the boys will be there. "The boys don't bother me." You tell him.
You arrive at their house and walk inside. You look around in aw at how big it is. The first person to greet you is RM, he pulls you into a tight hug. Suga looked really jealous so he pulled you out of the hug. He says "It's so good to see you it's been to long since our last study session."
You noticed Suga's reaction immediately but realized Jin's reaction was the same but directed twords RM. RM obviously noticed to because he put his arm around Jin and whispered something to him that made him smile. Suga grabs your hand and tells you to go sit on the couch and he'll be there in a minute. You do what he says and go sit on the couch, your only alone for a second because right as you sit down Jimin sits next to you. Jungkook comes into the room and sits next to Jimin. Just then Suga, Jun, and RM enter the room. RM and Jin sit on your other side but Suga stays standing. You watch as he looks from you to RM to Jin and then to Jimin. But never to Jungkook. He tells everyone he has an announcement, he points at Jin and RM and then says this "I have known this for a long time but have never shared it with anyone, Jin and RM are in a relationship."
He then points at Jimin and says "He has liked Y/N for as long as we've known her."
Jimin looks down in embarrassment and bring the subject back to Jin and RM. "If Jin and RM are an actual couple then they won't mind kissing for all of us to see." He says.
Jin and RM look at each other before getting up to stand next to Suga. Jin puts his hands around RM's waist and RM puts his hands on Jin's hips before pulling him into a kiss. They pull out of a kiss and everyone just looks at them. Jin grabs RM's hand and pulls him out of the room. Suga looks at Jimin and he says to Jungkook "Can you leave for a few minutes?"
Jungkook nods and leaves Suga looks down at you and says "You should here Jimin out he's a great guy and I'm sorry we didn't work out."

What's Jimin going to say what's he going to do? Stay tuned to find out.