V? pt.2

V P.O.V
Jimin doesn't understand, he just wants Y/N to himself. He doesn't care about any of the guys just her and I'm sick and tired of it I should just shoot him while I have the chance. You think while staring at Jimin hovering over Y/N to protect her. You can still see her face because Jimin isn't a very big person. She looks terrified. That look on her face, it's my fault. You thought again while looking at them. You lower the gun.

Your P.O.V
V stands there for a few minutes just staring at you. Jimin is still hovering over you. After standing there for what seemed like days, V lowers the gun still looking at you. You see the gun drop and then you see him drop. Just as this happen RM comes running down the stairs followed closely behind by Jin (who is holding his hand) then Suga and J-Hope who are also oddly holding hands, Jungkook then Jisoo. They all run over to V except Jisoo who runs to you. You hadn't realized but V was still on the floor crying. At this point there was a lot of noise and this causes one of the teachers to walk out of a nearby classroom and see whats going on. He sees a crying V laying on the on the floor and all his friends surrounding him. His eyes finally find the gun and he runs back into the classroom. He is in there for a few minutes before the intercom comes on telling all students to evacuate the building. He tells all of the kids who were in the hall including V to get inside his classroom. You follow orders and get in the classroom. You all sit at a long table. You hold Jimin's hand out of fear and can see Jin and RM doing the same, and so are Suga and J-Hope. The principal walks in the room and starts questioning everybody. You all tell the full story including V who admitted to having the gun. The principal takes V and everybody is dismissed from school for the day. You walk home with the boys clinging on to Jimin the whole time. No one says a word until you get to there house. (Your parents left on a business trip yesterday) You walk in and all sit on the couch. Besides Jin who stands in front of all of you.