Chapter 5 'Shower'

I decided after lying down for a bit I would go and take a quick shower. I had a lot on my mind and standing under a nice hot shower seemed like a good idea. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower while letting the warmth of the water cascade down my body. I looked at my body and sighed. I wasn't necessarily out of shape, just smaller than most guys my age. My mother used to joke with me and said I would've made a beautiful daughter if I was born a girl. She meant no harm in it, and I never took offense.

    I mean I could have made myself less scrawny and not so round and soft in my facial features, but I never felt the need to anyway. I wasn't particularly good at sports or being athletic of any sort, so getting a chiseled manly body was just not happening for me. I closed my eyes and began imagining what Cean's body was like. I imagined he was probably really fit with perfect six pack abs. That he probably played lots of sports back in high school.

     The more I imagined about him and his body, I started to feel a sensation coming from my groin area. I reached down and could feel I was becoming hard. I was confused at first because this was another guy I was thinking about, not a hot girl with big boobs or what not. And no, I am not a pervert. I don't usually think about this stuff. But, here I was standing in the shower becoming hard thinking about another man.

     I had to do something about my situation, so I tried to think of things that would gross or freak me out. I tried to even think about what happened to me at the bar. Not the wisest thing to think about, but I didn't know what else to do.  But, every image that flashed through my head was of Cean. He kept popping up into my mind, I decided to give up, to let myself fall into temptation. I reached down and closed my eyes while leaning against the shower wall. I imagined Cean's hands all over my body, caressing my skin. I imagined him kissing me, and nibbling my ears softly. I could feel his breath from earlier; although he did scare me at that moment; it was also sort of refreshing as well. Just thinking about all that I felt flushed with heat. The more I imagined about him and I together the more I felt like coming.
     After what seemed like forever, I finally came. I felt my heart was beating fast, and that my breathing was heavy. But, overall I felt great. I quickly finished my shower before I headed back to bed. Luckily for me Mott was a deep sleeper, or else he would have been asking about the awkward moaning coming from the bathroom.