Chapter 14 'Forced'

I decided to take a day off from classes to allow my foot to heal up a bit. Mott told me he'd be sure to pick up my assignments and give me any notes I'd happen to miss. He owed me from the many times he skipped class. I called Cean to make sure he wouldn't worry. So far, I'd been going with the accidentally fallen down the stairs act.

   Cean wanted to see me right away, but when I asked how the wedding negotiation was coming along-- he said things weren't looking hopeful. I told him that was more important at the moment. I heard the reluctance in his voice as he said yeah. We said goodbye to one another over the phone as we hanged up and went about our day.

    I decided to catch up on some reading, and did some cleaning around our room. I seriously needed to talk to Mott about his cleaning habits. My foot was feeling better, but I made sure not to put too much weight or pressure on it. Mostly everywhere else on me was just bruised and sore. Seriously, I never understood guys who did wild stunts or fought just for the hell of it.

     What is the point of feeling like you had the living shit beating out of you? I never understood it. Mott tried explaining it to me when we were watching wrestling one day, but I couldn't comprehend it, so he gave up trying to explain it.

   After taking some pain relievers, I decided to take a nap. I had drifted off right away, and few hours later I woke up to someone opening our door. I'd assume it was Mott he was the only one besides me who had a key to the room. Thinking it was him, I had rolled over and went back to sleep. I would soon learn that I was dead wrong.

    The person or should I say persons because there were at least two came to my bed and flipped me till I was lying on my back. I tried sitting up straight away, but the bigger of the two pushed me back down and covered my mouth, so I could not scream for help.
        'Hurry up and get the drug, will ya,' the one forcing me down said to the other who threw him a bottle of pills. He took one out and forced me to swallow it.
         'That's a good boy take your medicine.' Everything was spinning in circles, and I felt hot like I was on fire. I wanted out of my clothes.
      'Is the camera set up?'

I saw the other guy give a thumbs up. I tried to say something or to move even, but my body and mouth betrayed me. The man who had done most of the talking took my clothes off of me. He then forced his tongue down my throat kissing me. I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't. I laid there on my bed while he gropped and fondled my dick. I tried everything to not become hard, but the drug they gave me was making it too hard to do so.
     'That's it, don't fight it. Just relax. I'll take good care of you.'

     Hearing his voice made me feel sick to my stomach. He had placed his mouth around my dick and began to suck it. I tried to fight the urge to moan. The man stopped, and forced me to suck his. I shook my head no. He then shoved his cock into my mouth forcing my head to move up and down taking in his full length. I gagged nearly barfing. Once he was hard; he flipped me over and began forcefully raping me in the ass. I screamed out loud for him to stop. But, he just pushed my head into the pillow.
      'Shush...now it's almost over. God, your ass is tight. That's it...ohhh, fuck!'
He banged me from behind till my ass was sore. Just as he was about to flip me over, Mott had came home.
'What the fuck is going on here?! Get the fuck out now before I call the cops!'

     Both men quickly grabbed their stuff and left. I heard one of them ask the other if they got enough video footage. The other one said plenty for what they were being paid. They had finally gone when Mott came around and wrapped a blanket around my naked body. I was shaking in his arms.
'Shit, Koy. I am so sorry. I will talk to the dorm security office as soon as possible. How did they get in I wonder? Only you and I have a key to our room. Fuck this just doesn't make any sense!'
Mott held onto me while I cried.
'Okay Koy, you are not safe here. I don't want to hear any arguments about it, but I am calling Cean to come and take you back to his place for awhile.'
    'Don't, Mott. Please. I don't want him to know about this,' I begged him while he got out his phone.
'If those guys had taken video, he is going to find out anyway. So, it's best to let him know now. Plus you didn't cheat on him. You were drugged and forced to have sex. None of this is your fault. Also I told you if things got worse I am telling.'

     Mott dialed Cean's number and told him to come pick me up from the from the dorm. After a little while Cean had finally come to pick me up. I was already packed and cleaned up waiting to go. Cean pulled Mott aside and asked what was happening.
   'Mott, what is going on? Why did you call and ask me to take Koy away for a few days?'
Mott looked over at me, 'Should I tell him or do you want to?' I told him he could tell him.
'Cean, earlier tonight Koy was raped and filmed by two masked men. We think they were hired by someone. I have been on and off the phone with security trying to see if they had any surveillance of them without their masks on, but there hasn't been any luck.' Cean was clenching his fists tightly.
  'I have a feeling I know who could have hired them. Fuck, I didn't think she would go this far. I should have been here with him,' Cean's body was shaking. Mott placed a hand on his shoulder.
'You're here with him now. It sucks, but what is done is done. Right now you two need to stick by and be there for one another. I will sort things out here. Now go on and go.' Cean thanked Mott for everything, grabbed my things, and then me before leaving. We then headed to his place. I had fallen asleep leaning on his shoulder as he drove in the night.