Chapter 15 'Queenie's'

We had made it to Cean's place. I was still feeling weak and tired from the ordeal earlier. Cean gathered my things out of the car and walked me up up to his front door. We both walked in and as soon as we did the lights flicked on, and sitting in the living room was Queenie.
     'Welcome home, future husband. I hope you don't mind I let myself in. I mean we are going to be husband and wife soon.'
   'Queenie, what are you doing here? And, also I am asking this nicely, but please stop this whole wedding business.'
      'Why I am I here is not important at the moment. And as for the wedding stuff it will all end if you just agree to marry me. That is all I want. You and I and our happily ever after.'

    Queenie must have forgotten or not noticed I was there. Either way, she came up and wrapped herself around Cean. Cean was trying to push her off of him when she finally saw me. She let go of him at that very moment.
    'So...you brought that nasty boy-slut. I can't believe you stay with him. I mean I have evidence of him sleeping with another man which so happened tonight.'
  'Queenie, I've never slapped or hit a girl in my life, but you are pushing it! I have been more than patient with you, but I know that what you say isn't true. Koy was raped. And hearing you speaking so nonchalantly about it means you definitely had something to do with it.
     'Raped?! He isn't a helpless girl. Plus aren't gays suppose to like lots of sex? I mean in that video he was obviously enjoying it at one point. That should have ended your relationship with him. I really didn't want to go that far, but both of you left me no choice. And, now you leave me no other choice Cean. Oh boys,' Queenie clapped her hands and in came two men dressed in black suits.

    They grabbed me by the arms. Cean was about to punch them when Queenie interrupted.
     'Don't worry, I am just taking Koy with me. If you want him safe and also not to have his video leaked for millions of people to see; then you will be at my family's resort hotel for our wedding in the next two days. Please don't make this hard.'
    'Can I please say goodbye to him to at least?' Cean asked. Queenie rolled her eyes, 'Whatever, but make it fast. And, no lovey-dovey shit. Two men doing that is unnatural and gross.'

     Cean came up to me and hugged me obviously ignoring Queenie's request and whispered in my ear, 'Koy, it's going to be okay. If the wedding happens which it looks like it will, then I will need you to make a big distraction. I have faith you will know what to do. I love you, be good.' I broke free from the men and wrapped my arms around Cean's neck.
   'I don't want to go with her. Please, don't let her take me. I love you! Please...' The men grabbed me again breaking my grasp from Cean. I saw tears forming in his eyes as I was being taken away.

     Soon afterwards we arrived at Queenie's place. It was huge and had a big golden gate at the entrance. I looked in awe at the amazement of it all. I saw Queenie scoff at me.
    'Hmph, how can someone as low class as you be on par with Cean and I?'

     She had a point. How could I even compare? I am a nobody compared to them. What did I have to offer besides my love. We entered her place and everywhere there portraits of her and her family. I even saw a few childhood pictures of her and Cean. They looked so happy together. I felt like I was the stranger then. Queenie had her men take me to a guest bedroom.
     'You will stay here until the wedding. I will have one of the men confiscate your cellphone. You will have no contact with Cean or anyone. I am done having you ruin mt life.'
'Why are you doing this? Can't you just let it go? He doesn't love you. You can't make someone marry you and expect them love you. It doesn't work like that!'
     'Shut up! I was first, okay?! I was here first. He was supposed to have been with me, and then you showed up! He was never supposed to love you!'

     I did for a brief moment felt sorry for Queenie. But, that didn't erase what she had done to us, and that I couldn't forgive.
'It doesn't matter who was first or not. What matters is Cean's feelings. It's up to him on who he decides to love. To be honest, I never expected him to love me. I thought my feelings for him was just one sided, and I was fine with that. But, then I found out how much he felt the same about me,' I had tears welling in my eyes, 'I never wanted this love to hurt anyone--not even you. But what you are doing is selfish and uncalled for!'

     Queenie looked at me and then shook her head,  'You think that is going to change my mind. Think again, little boy. Cean and I are getting married, and you are going to be there to watch. Yours and Cean's little, gay, homoerotic fantasy is over. Now get some rest, tomorrow you are going to help me finalize the details of the wedding.'

      She left slamming the door closed behind her. I heard what sounded like a key locking the door, and whispering something to one of the men that put me in the room. I ran back inside abd tried to escape from one of the windows, but it looked like Queenie had that in mind. All the windows had bars installed on them. I was officially not her guest, but her prisoner.