Chapter 19 'Fortunate'

Feeling his arms wrapped around me from behind I turned to look at him. I carefully placed my hands on his chest. He grabbed them kissing them lightly.   
   'I need to go, now,' I took my hands back, and was about to leave his room when he stepped in front of me blocking my exit. He shut the door and pulled the curtain closed.
'You aren't going anywhere. You need to be punished for telling my parents you were willing to leave me.'

I backed away from him towards the bed. He slowly took off his hospital gowns. He was standing fully naked in front of my eyes. My eyes went immediately to his unhealed wound. He came up to me and pushed me back on the bed.
'Cean, what about your injury?'
He looked down at his wound,
   'Don't worry about that. Now strip!'

  I decided not to argue anymore and did what he asked. Also I wanted him just as bad. Once fully naked Cean got on top of me first kissing me passionately. My body immediately heated up as soon as he did. He forced my hands above my head and pinned them there as he worked his way down my body. I moaned with every touch of his lips and tongue.
   'Shush, baby. We don't want to get caught.'

   I turned my head to bite the pillow to muffle my moans. He went down to work on my penis. I felt myself harden as soon as his tongue touched my tip. He started sucking me hard. I moved my hands down and started massaging his scalp while pushing him down on my hard dick. He sucked harder and faster. It felt so good. He came back up and kissed me. I could taste myself on his tongue. I grabbed him and threw him on the bed as I went and worked on him. I sucked and licked his nipples as I massaged and gave him a hand job. He was hardening fast. I went down on him. I missed the way he felt in my mouth. I took all of him in licking my tongue around him. I held onto his hands as I moved my mouth up and down him. He quietly moaned during all of this.

   'Do you like that?'
Cean looked down at me, 'Fuck, yes. Come here you,' Cean pulled me up towards him and french kissed me passionately biting my lip slightly.

   He then placed me on the bed spreading my legs wide. I relaxed my anus anticipating what was going to happen next. He placed his face between my legs and began to tongue fuck my ass. I moaned as his tongue licked around my hole. Sensing my body wanting more he licked placed two fingers in my anus. This time it didn't hurt as much. His fingers felt good inside of me as he twisted and turned them.
    'Cean.'
'What babe?'
     'I want you inside me.'
'Say please.'
      'Please.'

   Cean pulled me down closer to his dick as he placed himself inside me. Luckily earlier because my blood had to be tested to see if it will match I came back negative for any known diseases. Also I trusted Cean was clean. But, even if he wasn't, I would still love and be with him both emotionally and intimately. We would just have to figure out a way to work things out.

  Cean thrusted hard into me. I moved myself up to grasp my arms around his neck as he picked me up and bounced me on his dick. I moaned with pleasure.

    I held onto him as he placed me back on the bed. I wanted to cum so bad. Cean sensing this started to lightly rub my cock. All my senses went to focusing on me cumming. I moved my hand down and took over as he thrusted into me hard. I let out a satisfied moan before cumming all over my stomach. Cean gave a couple more thrusts before pulling out and cumming himself. I sat up and pulled him down to kiss me once more.
     'I think you should get dressed and go home for the night before you get in trouble with the hospital staff,' Cean said while kissing my forehead.
'Cean, I think we are past that point now. Besides if they really were that keen on the rules here they would've made me leave when your parents left. Besides wasn't it you who wanted me to stay? Now you're wanting me to go. Make up your mind will you.'
    'Haha, okay. I want you to stay with me always. Come here then.'

     Cean took me in his arms and cuddled me close. I buried myself into him breathing in his every scent. He even smelt good after sex. I mumbled, 'I love you,' into his chest. He ruffled my hair and whispered that he loved me too.

   The story of how I met Cean and all the struggles we went through to be together is coming to an end. But, our fight to stay together is only beginning. All I know is right now we have one another, and that is all we need. I will never give up on him, and I know he will never give up on me. We love one another, and the world will just have to get used to it. Love does not have labels or genders or conforms to that of a man and a woman. Love is love. And, even if  love starts out unfortunate like ours in the end it will become fortunate especially if you happen to fall in love with someone like Cean like I did.

    The end.