The Problem with Warlords

We stared at the entrance for a few minutes, we wanted to explore it. Be we couldn't yet. "Toothless and Hiccup are the best option here solving this riddle." Astrid explained.

"She may not like Hiccup, but I did see how Toothless acted around her. Like they were making eyes at each other like a pair of teenagers!" She added on.

"But, Hiccup is busy with the relocation efforts to New Berk." We all looked at each other in shock. "I think I can drag him away for something this important."

"Can you guys meet with our allies Dagur and Mala on impossible island?" We nod. "We need to make sure that they know that they might be in danger."

We all saddle up on our dragons and take off to impossible island. Flying though the endless sea of clouds was never boring. It brought excitement to me, including my friends.

Rowan in particular, kinda has a crush on me. Even though he's almost the school's favorite. He still picks me and my friends over the envious, stuck up girls who wants his attention.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Ashley says, with a hint of mischief in her voice. "Thinking about someone in particular?" as she flies closer to me and Storm.

"Pfft, what would you know?" I counter back. "You're definitely thinking about the "Rowan Fall" aren't you?" I blush red and turn away. "Don't worry, I won't tell." She replies. After a few more minutes of flying we reach the island's bay.

Mala has been a frequent visitor to this island after she discovered the buildings of her Ancestors here. She should be docked in one of the island's bays.

We mount off of our dragons and meet up the defender of the wings queen. Mala, and her husband of the Beserkers, Dagur.

"Oh! I didn't expect any reinforcements for hours at the earliest. You came at the perfect time to fight the warlords, we were about to head out without you all." Mala explains.

"We can save ships from certain death if we head out now. Dagur can fill you in while we finish prepping the boat." I turn to Dagur. "Your expressions says that Mala didn't tell you much information." He chuckles.

"Typical lovely Mala, ha ha! It's what I love so much about her. She's very oriented; she doesn't hesitate to jump into danger when lives are on the line." He continues.

"I heard that the famed hunter Grimmel paid you all a visit on Berk. Well, he's not alone. He's now allied with a group of Warlords." My heart races as he continues talking.

"They are dead set on destroying Berk and enslaving their dragons, including yours." The whole group gives each other a look of worry.

"They haven't started on any fights with us yet. But don't worry: we're your allies through and through!" He exclaims happily. That did give me a moment of relief.

"The Defenders of the Wing spotted a few refugees ships being chased by those dastardly warlords, and we need to rescue them right away." Dagur explained quickly.

"Then we need to go now!" I yell to everyone, they nod and mount on the dragons we follow Dagur and Mala out of the island bay to find the refugees.

Time skip...

We make it nearly just in time with all of us here. "Whoo! We're here barely in the nick of time." Adrian exclaimed as he slightly relaxed.

"You all will be able to get to them much quicker than us. Can you get over the refugee ship and protect them form the warlord's men?" We nod as we zoom off. "We'll be right behind you!" I hear Dagur yell from behind us.

We see the refugees in front of sea stacks, each and every one of us surround them so they would be safe.

"Oh! Thank goodness! Your dragon riders from Berk, right?" One of them ask. "I knew that you would help us, when the warlord's arrived on our doorstep." as he continued.

"We tried to flee to stay away from her danger... but there were more ships waiting for us." He finished as the dragons start growling.

They became scared as they all huddled together. "Everyone, Please calm down. The dragons mean no harm, they only want to protect you from the warlords." Rowan yells to them in an authoritative voice.

"Let's take the fight to them, guys. Adrian and Elizabeth, can you guys land right on their ship and kick their butts?" I say with a smirk on my face. "Uh? Yeah we will!" As they both land on their ships and begin the attack.

Meanwhile, We kept the refugees safe from any attacks that might've come our way. A boulder was about to hit one of them, but Ashley had her Razorwhip fire at it.

They looked like they were struggling a bit so I decided to join in as well. "Need one more?" As I pull out my sword and hop of Storm as his body shocks up with electricity. They nod quickly as I thrust my sword towards a warlord's axe and swing it away.

Then, the dragons finished up the job and sent the warlord's into a crushing defeat, giving us the Victory. "Now, let's lead the refugees away while Dagur distracts them a little longer."

I lead three ship, Rowan leads two, Ashley leads one, Adrian and Elizabeth led the rest of them. We safely got them to Mala's ship as she gave word that Hiccup and Toothless are at the School.

We nod leaving the refugees in Mala's hands as we head to the School. We land near the hatchery and I spot the Light Fury sitting far from us.

"Wow. We looked everywhere for her without any success... and she was at our home all along." Hiccup said happily. "Okay, Toothless. Now's your face and show her what your made of."

He shakes his head. "No?" Hiccup says confused. "I think Toothless is feeling a bit nervous. Can you give him a reassuring hand?" I nod as I mount of of Storm and give him a smile and scratch under his chin.

"Come on, Toothless. Now's your chance to make a third impression right?" Hiccup says as I step away from Toothless.

"Y/N, can you lead him to the Light Fury?" I nod as Toothless follows me as I lead him to her. She wasn't bolting when I brought Toothless to her.

And the two were met each other's presence. I saw the way they acted and the cute sounds the Light Fury made. They both spread their wings and flew down to the chasm.

"Whoa! I guess that makes our decision for us! Let's fly down there after them and find out what's below us!"

JSKY
Rowan fall is a character from this book trilogy called the worldwalker trilogy. It's so good that I kept reading it over and over again. That character is not mine, because of his name.