Parley

"Grimmel invited Stormheart, me, and you to talk under a white flag. He wants a three-way conversation about dragons and the archipelago, and get this... he's invited us to Berk. The cheek, right? We'll go when you're ready; Have my back out there, Y/N, and I promise I'll cover yours." Valka came up and shook her head at him with a disapproving look. "Mom? What is it?" He said confused, she sighed before talking.

"Don't take this as a challenge to your authority. Hiccup, as our chieftain you cannot go to Berk under any circumstances. In the best scenario, you'll be surrounded by your enemies. In the worst scenario, they'll try to capture you and Toothless. Someone else can go for you."

"It's a flag of truce! Do you think Grimmel would betray such a time-honored tradition?" Hiccup argued back.

"I could see him letting you arrive untouched, then all his men chase you down right as you leave Berk. Are you willing to bet Toothless's life on Grimmel's honor?" Astrid added on, siding with Valka.

...

"Okay, I'll give in. Y/N, you'll have to be Berk's representative. Please take Eret as backup, just in case. Can you meet him by his boat at the Training Grounds?" Nodding I ran to Storm as he spread his  wings and glide down as he beat his wings upwards to the clouds. We made it to the training grounds as we ascended to the docks.

"This is going to be our toughest mission yet. I'm glad it's you and me on this mission, instead of some of our more... temperamental Vikings.
For what it's worth, I agree with both Valka and Hiccup. I don't think Grimmel will violate the sanctity of the white flag agreement, but we need to stay on our toes and keep our eyes open." As he glared at the horizon, readying himself if things go wrong. "Let's get onto my ship and head over to Berk, my friend."

Time skip to Berk...

We reached Berk with Eret's boat, along with Storm gliding next to us, but keeping close. There, we saw a man, white hair, and white eyes; along with a dark suit that had spilt ends coming from the bottom. Grimmel..... "I see our esteemed chieftain couldn't make it. Pity. I would have liked a chance to see his dragon friend again in person. Well, it is only a matter of time.
Please, come my way. Our other guest should be arriving momentarily." Grimmel replied, with his hands behind his back as we look at the horizon. Stormheart riding her Sea Shocker with many many ships trailing behind her. 'Way to make a grand entrance.'

She steps off her Sea Shocker, standing for away from Grimmel, but close to me. "Welcome, my lady. It is a pleasure to see you after our... earlier disagreements. I'm sure we'll be able to come to a happy middle ground." He said happily, a little to happy.  "We shall see." Stormheart answered. "Now that all parties are here, let us begin. Please, follow me and we'll make our way up to the town hall. There's no need to discuss such heavy matters by the docks, after all!" I looked over at Eret who held a heavy death glare at Grimmel, who smugly smiled at him when myself and Stormheart followed.

"Thank you both for coming. It is an honor to host you." I didn't answer, Stormheart replied, "Your reputation precedes you, dragon hunter." She said, Grimmel chuckled. "Hunter? I think of myself as an... artist." He answered.
"What I do should be considered poetry in motion." He said right after. "Is that so?" Stormheart said in curiosity.

"Not many Vikings can boast wounding a night fury! Hiccup, for one...
And me, for the rest." He looked up at the houses, empty and no sigh of life. Well.... except the scummy, old looking soldiers wandering around here. "A peculiar set of houses. I appreciate the draconic styling, though I think it would be better served with a few nice pelts hanging by the doors. Say - Monstrous Nightmare scales, hanging with a loop of Speed Stinger claws. He he. Wouldn't you agree?" He has some nerve saying that, but I remain cool and collected. I can't let him see he's getting to me.