The Stormheart Coundrum

After the little "show" Harald pulled off, we have yet to discover what the warlord's plan was. The only option we probably had left was seeing an old- yet new enemy. Nikora Stormheart.

Astrid and I would go on her dragon because it was too dangerous for the others to come. They would stay with the other students at the school or help with the finding of the Hidden World.

"Ugh. I swear it even smells like trouble here. This place has a long history of the dragon trade... it's stained with the pain of dragons." Astrid said disgusted.

"Okay! Let's focus, get this done, and get the heck out of here. We need to make our way to Stormheart's throne." Astrid spoke.

"It's pretty ostentatious of her to place it at the highest part of this island, don't you think? Let's go!" I added, Astrid smiled as we made our way to Stormheart's Throne. We passed many soldiers and guards who we stared at us with a cold expression.

Astrid and I both ignored it and finally made it to the top. There, we finally saw Stormheart, sitting casually in her throne with her spear in hand. Along with the rat, Harald...

"Y/N! I see you made it out of that death trap in one piece. How fortunate for both of us." I give him my death glare and I argue back, "Stop taking you lousy dog! It's your fault we couldn't get the plans from the warlord in the first place without you causing any trouble." Harold scoffed, as if he was completely offended.

"Me? You and your dragon caused enough of a ruckus that I was able to get away without a fuss. Thanks!" He exclaimed rudely. He looked passed me and saw Astrid standing next to me.
"I see Astrid is here. My mistake. I thought I implied Stormheart wanted to talk to you and you alone when I said 'come alone.' " He said, his voice trailing off as he gave her a cheeky smile.

"Nice try, Harald. You might want a chance to face a dragon rider on your own, but we stick together. Whatever Stormheart has to say, she can say to both of us." She demanded, NEVER mess with Astrid.

"Let's get to the point. What do you want, Stormheart?" She asked with anger and annoyance. Stormheart spoke, " 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.' An old saying, but appropriate.
The warlords will not stop until they capture every dragon in the archipelago. you must know that." She explained.

"Hiccup and I may never be allies, but there can be a temporary peace between us. If we stop fighting, you'll have time to protect your treasured dragons. I can focus my wrath against a foe who has dared to challenge my strength in the archipelago." She finished, she did have a point and well, was right too.

"The warlords are dangerous, but that doesn't mean that you're any less dangerous, Stormheart. There is blood between us. Harald betrayed us. He attacked our island! We're still picking up the pieces." Astrid shouted venomously at Stormheart.

"Hiccup believes that all people can change; if he were here, he might agree with you. Me? A lying snake is always a snake, and I would die before I let Berk come to harm." She finished, we came to negotiate and talk? Not have a argument with Harald, that was the least of my concerns right now.

"Don't let your deserved hatred of me taint a good offer! Talk to me, Y/N. Astrid may have already hardened her heart against me, but I know you'd recognize good sense when you see it.
" He said cheekily.

"I learned a thing or two when I was pretending to join Berk's merry crew. Your primary concern is to protect dragons, right? Stormheart and I aren't out to enslave dragons. We don't want to hurt dragons at all. Shouldn't you be interested in doing anything you can save dragons from the warlords?
Let's say this is all just a trap. What do you have to lose? You will have to fight the warlords at some point if you want to save dragons. If you have to fight the warlords anyway, why not turn your focus directly to them and know that Stormheart isn't planning anything against you for a time? A sigh of relief, as it were." He explained.

"Even Astrid must see the logic in this. Right, dear Astrid?" I nodded, but stayed quiet. I looked over at Astrid and listened to what she had to say.
"I don't like it. I hate to admit it... but he's got a point. Stormheart herself has never lied to us before. Just... Harald the snake here." She answered.

"As a gesture of goodwill, my forces will no longer harass Berkian ships. Your fishing ships will be able to gather your nets without harassment. We will stop our attack on your caldera, what little there is left. My forces will smash the warlords' fleet, their most powerful weapon." Stormheart offered to us.

"It shall be a tough fight, but we will persevere if you attack their secret base at the right time. Take my offer to your leader Hiccup. Take it to your new secret location, wherever it may be. I hope that he has the will to do what must be done."

She nodded and grabbed waved at me for us to leave. "What do you think Y/N?" Does it seem like a good idea? Stormheart being our ally to stop the warlords?" She asked me. "Well, she did have point, she's not interested in hunting dragons. And she did say she'll focus her wrath on them instead of us." I explained.

She nodded. "I already sent word to Hiccup and the rest of you guys and your dragons will be there as well. We're heading to a cool place we founded a while ago. No one knows about it yet. Except us." She said excited, as we mounted Stormfly. "And what is that?" I questioned.

"New Berk."

Time skip to New Berk

I could see how different this place was from Old Berk, there was more land, wilderness stretched all across the island. There, in the center. Was a village, all the main riders houses and Gobber's blacksmith was there. And stables.

"Is this your first time here? Quite a sight, isn't it?" Astrid asked me. I nodded. "I don't think anyone ever expected to find this strange island in the middle of nowhere, but it's nice. I'm still trying to get used to the idea of living in the clouds." She added on.

"Let's find Hiccup and tell him the news." As I hoped off Stormfly and caught up with the rest of my friends.

"So, how was visiting Stormheart and the snake?" Rowan asked angrily. "Fine, but right now I have to speak with the chief." Leaving them all in a pit of confusion as I explained to Hiccup about what just happened.

"Astrid will disagree, but I know in my heart that we can stop the fighting between us and Stormheart if we set our minds to it. Maybe they have ulterior motives. Yes, they may try to betray us. But if this ends up being the first step in the road towards peace in the archipelago... what choice do we really have?"