Where do we go from here?

"It's game over, man. It's game over!
Grimmel beat us. Stormheart left us for dead. Cloudjumper, the third strongest dragon after Toothless and Hookfang, didn't make it. I never thought that we'd lose this badly." I nod, all of us were at New Berk, recovering from the battle from Glacier island with the Warlords.

"How do we move on from this? We're going to get wrecked! Valka! She's smart. She'll know how to act from here!" I ran up to meet Valka near the Great hall, standing alone without Cloudjumper. "Poor Cloudjumper. To be struck low like this at the hands of a maniatic like Grimmel. We must save him. We must!" She cried out, holding onto my shoulders. I only nodded and she saw what she was doing.

"I'm sorry, but I need a moment to gather myself. Cloudjumper has been my constant companion and friend for many years. The sight of him losing his head and struggling against Grimmel's Deathgripper poison... That image will stay with me for years." She told me.

"Can you talk to Hiccup and see if we can figure out a way to clear Cloudjumper's head?" She asks me, I nodded and went to find Hiccup and told him what we should do. "Stormheart uses Grimora poison, a debilitating substance that makes dragons attack all humans. Grimmel supposedly uses Deathgripper poison, which makes its victims listen to the words of the person who administrates it. "

"But... Cloudjumper didn't attack me right away, and Grimmel didn't give him any orders. So, it couldn't have been either of those poisons. Right?" I countered back. "What if...? No, no. I don't want to make any crazy guesses. Can you ask Heather for her advice? If you tell her the symptoms that you saw in Cloudjumper, she might be able to deduce a way to neutralize the poison." He asked me, making my way over to Heather I explained to her what happened.

"It sounds like Cloudjumper was exhibiting some of the symptoms of Grimora poison and some of the symptoms of Deathgripper venom. Maybe he used a new concoction that mimics the effects from the two original formulae? We're going to need something new to help our dragon.
We need have to experiment to figure out a way to neutralize this new threat. The worst part is... we don't have any of it! We're going to be flying blind. We'll just have to solve it together."

Time skip to the School of Dragons....

"I'm going to gather some tools from my Lab before we head out. The cave below the School might have the answers we need. Hiccup and Astrid said that when they went to the Hidden World with Stormfly, it looked remarkably like our cave. Since that's where dragons live, I bet we can find something in the environment that will help Cloudjumper. Can you tell our Headmaster what we're about to do?" As she scrambled to mount off Windshear and run to her the things needed.

I talked to the Headmaster when he walked out of the building. "Goodness! We haven't been able to explore much or secure the area. It could be very dangerous down there. Still, I am confident that you and Heather will be able to watch each other's backs. I will make sure to protect the entrance to the entrance to the Hidden World from here, as unwieldy that name sounds!" He exclaimed excitedly, he slouched an arm around my shoulders as he continued speaking.

"Perhaps, since it is a cave that could lead us into the Hidden World, we can call it the Hidden World Annex! Ha ha.
Thorspeed!" I laughed nervously as well, as I pulled away to meet up with Heather. We got on our dragons and flew in the misted entrance of the Annex. "Stay close, Windshear. We'll need to move and explore together if we want to find the antidote. Y/N, come over here to talk to me when you're ready to go on." Elizabeth and Ashley insisted on coming as well, so I allowed too.

"When we try to improve on an object or tool, we need to figure out the exact parameters of the problems at hand. Only once we know that, we'll be able to make a proper solution. This might require us to define what we know about what our tool can do so that we know where to upgrade it." Heather explained.