A "Small" Problem

"Speaking of ransacking the town: Do you have any idea what's got a bee in Fishlegs's bonnet? He's tearing up the town. He's going to undo all the progress we've made so far if someone doesn't put an end to this weird behavior. I nominate you! Please, talk to Fishlegs and calm that man down!" Gobber cried out, pointing to the man that was literally flipping carts and bursting through doors.

The gang and I managed to calm Fishlegs down, enough so we could hear what he has to say. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Have you seen Fishmeat? I almost had him down for his nap when Tuffnut made his Zippleback fire on a bag of corn being stored nearby. The loud noises woke my baby up, and he went shooting off to Odin-knows-where! I've looked everywhere." We all gave each other the expression of, 'Your not even his mom...'

"He's so young, and he could get in serious danger. Ohh, I knew I shouldn't have let him out of his pouch today! Can you help me find him around the island?" Elizabeth and Rowan helped to stay around town and see if he was hiding somewhere else in the village, while the rest search entire island.

"Fishlegs roped you in to his little scavenger hunt too? I can't believe we're doing this instead of something more productive. If you ask me, Fishlegs coddles his babies way too much. They're dragons, not little birds! They can take care of themselves." We heard Eret shout, it lead us to him standing across from a cave.

"I suppose I'm just prolonging our suffering at this point. Let's see if Fishmeat is stuck behind these fallen branches. Can you chop the way free with your axe?" Eret asked us, I nodded toward Adrian who had his axe out and chopped the branches. With the wood blocks out of the way, there was no baby Gronckle. "No luck. I'll let Fishlegs know we're coming back empty-handed. Good luck on the next stop!"

Next stop was brambles in front of Bucket's house and guess who called us over? "Y/N! Good. I need your help. Doesn't this group of brambles look like they're covering for a hiding dragon? If I were a tiny, young Gronckle baby, this is where I would burrow deep into the ground. Oh, to be a Gronckle baby! What a peaceful life.
I think my bucket is way too big to dig a space out for our subterranean dragon friend. Can you do it?" I used my bare hands to dig at the spot and saw nothing was there, I wiped the dirt on my skirt.

"Looks like we've just uncovered some dirt. That's unfortunate; my bucket sense doesn't lead me wrong often. Alas! The search must go on." He enthusiastically stated. Then, we were on our way to the meeting hall when Elizabeth and Rowan was leading Grump's Dragon away from the meeting hall. "Hey guys! Yeah, uh, his baby isn't here either. We're just getting him to Gobber!" Elizabeth shouted.

"There you are, you big lump o' Grump! Where have you been! I need this forge lit right away and working so that we can meet the high demand!" GOBBER said to them. "Thanks for bringing him back. By the way, are you still looking for Fishmeat? This sort of thing is why animals have evolved to exhibit group behavior!" He shouted very loudly.

"Being part of a group means that even young, foolish dragons like Fishmeat have a better chance to survive his erratic behavior and get the food and shelter he needs to survive. Groups can form because of genetic relatedness, physical proximity, or other factors. Our crusade to help dragons is definitely an 'other factor' here, eh?" He explained. "Anyway, I think I saw the little baby fly over the edge of the cliff. Have you tried looking for him below the ridge, on the face of the cliffs?" Storm and I dove all the way down toward and the bottom and hovered over where Fishmeat was sitting at.

'I should put Fishmeat in my Backpack for safekeeping. Thankfully, he seems to like traveling in small containers.' I said in my head, opening my satchel-like backpack, Fishmeat immediately hopped right in there.

'I should bring Fishmeat back to Fishlegs before he somehow wiggles free and hides again.' Quickly, I clutch onto my backpack and pat Storm to zoom all the way back to Fishlegs. "Oh! You found him! Thank you so much! Th-hmmm. I feel déjà vu right now. Where did you go, Fishmeat? You had me so scared! Don't you do something like that to your dad ever again!" He said when I immediately pull him out and shove him toward Fishlegs, so I wouldn't get trampled in his love fest with Fishmeat.

"I'm glad you managed to find my little baby in time because I was looking for you to take over the search. Hiccup needs your help right away on important Berk business. He looked serious! You should talk to him right away." Nodding I strunt over to where Hiccup is usually standing; but without Toothless there.

"Thank you for saving Fishmeat, Y/N, I won't ever forget it!" Fishlegs shouted, I smile at him before I hear what Hiccup had to say. "Well, it looks like the decision is out of our hands. I've been invited to a parley under a white flag... and I need you there by my side." He said, and I was shocked. Who in the world would want a Parley? And one name to my mind Grimmel.