The Warlord Camp

"The warlords have been really busy while we were trying to relocate New Berk." Astrid tell us. "Mala's warning came at the right time."

"Eret went to spy on them and think's  he's found something. Can you talk to j at the training grounds? Be careful out there." She says with compete worry in her voice.

We walk through the crowd of new students that have just started dragon training. We reach the docks where Eret was stocking new supplies.

"Hey Eret, we heard from Astrid that you were going to spy on the warlords?" I ask him.

"Listen mates. I'm not proud of it, but I used to work a long time in the dragon trade. I know what's it's like when an organization is stopping by for a brief hunting trip or settling in for long haul." He explains.

"These warlord's... they mean to stay." I hear him sigh. "Our chief doesn't want a war, but we're going to have to defend ourselves." I nodded at his reasoning.

"But, most importantly, we need to protect the dragon's of this archipelago." Everyone looks at their dragons. "We need more information on what they plan on doing. Y/N, Rowan, I'll see you at Glacier island."

We both nod as Adrian and Elizabeth helped prepared with winter clothes. "It's hot..." I hear Rowan chuckle.

"Uh, that's because the climate is worse there, then here at the School." As he mounts on his Woolly howl. "You coming? Or do I have to carry you there?"

I hear Storm make a noise, he must be laughing before I glare at both of them and mount on Storm.

"Your guys are still lucky that you're cute." I grumble under my breath. I see him raise an eyebrow. "What was that?" I blush and quickly take off.

We reach Glacier island no less than 5 hours of flying. I feel the cold hitting my face. 'Thank Thor, we got winter clothing...'

We see Eret and Stoick's rumblehorn...  I shake off that feeling and mount off of Storm, while Rowan does the same for his Woolly howl, Blizzard.

"Don't worry. From what I've seen, their patrols don't come out this far." Eret explains to us.

"Probably don't feel safe when they venture out. Too scared of the angry, feral wild dragons, hm? Ha!" Rowan adds on.

"I watched them for two days and two nights with nary a moment of rest to figure out how to defeat these invaders." Eret continues.

"And lucky for us, my eagle eyes spotted a certain scroll all those fellows were consulting." We both look at each other without a clue.

"So, what does mean for us?" I question. "I'm sure we'll know what they're planning if we nab the scroll." He answers quickly.

"You just have to evade a hundred angry armed guards, locate the scroll in the middle off the camp, and get out safe. Easy right?" He explains.

I groan as I start making my way to the camp. "Joking aside, my friend. You are stealthier than me Y/N." Rowan steps in. "We'll make sure that you're safe if any trouble happens. Storm can stay with me."

To get to the closest set of plans, I'll have to start north of camp. I'll have to stay close to the edge of the cliff at the start. When I find an opening, I'll go into the heart of the camp.

Treading carefully as I could, I could see the opening I thought my head. I should make my way closer to the desk and grab the plans.

I was hiding behind a tent, that was in front of the desk. Before I get a chance, a familiar purple terrible terror comes out.

'Harald...' I say venomously in my head. "Well, well. We're in a curious of a pickle!" He whispers quietly. "Two rival mice sneaking into a cat's lair, hoping to get a piece of the cheese."

What in the Thor does that have to do with getting the scroll?! "But, I'm afraid I can't let you have that scroll, and I doubt you'll let me walk away." He explains.

"I wish we could sit down like civilized folk and discuss our mutual enemies at auction island." He says, in a sympathetic tone.

"In fact, you should come and talk to us. You'll be safe... if can survive this, that is." Next thing I know the  warlords surround us.

I get hit in the head with a club, before I feel claws pick me out, and I fall unconscious. A few minutes later, I feel someone shaking me, "Wake up, Y/N. Your okay." I hear Rowan say to me.

"Are you alright? Rowan and North got you out of there before any chaos happened, but it seems like Harald got away." Eret explains.

"We've kicked over a hornet's nest, and we best flee before they sting us. Both you head back to Dragon's Edge? I'll meet you both there."

We nod as we mount on our dragons and fly to Dragon's Edge, it was quiet for a while. And boy, was it awkward. We land near Hiccup, they waved at us as Eret soon landed next to us.

"All's well what ends well? I think? Maybe? They'll be on guard, now; we're going to have to try something else next time." He explains.

We see Astrid run to us as we mount off  of our dragons. "Y/N, Rowan! How was your scouting trip go with Eret? Let's chat." As she leads me up to the clubhouse.

"Well, we saw Harald, that's for sure, I saw the scroll, but I got knocked out and we had to come back." I explained. She nods at my response.

"Okay. So. We didn't get to learn about the warlord's plans, we definitely don't know what Harald was to."

"And we don't where the warlord's are going to attack next. We definitely have a lot of work ahead of us." Rowan finishes, I nod as we think about what to do next.