Nav and Khuhi!

Two car came to halt in front of a school at the same time.

A lady walked out of her car and opened the door for her son to get down.

She picked him up and he quickly moved his legs in excitement and whining to his mother to let him walk as he knows his best friend also reached school now, "Khuhi.."

Little Arnav screamed with a smile on his face and his mother shook her head smiling and left him to walk on himself.

He ran to his friend, who ran towards him balancing her huge bag hanged on her back in between, "Nav.."

"It's Arnav an (and) not Nav Khuhi.." Arnav fumed. He spends all day correcting his name to her and still she spells it wrong.

"It's Khushi, not Khuhi!" Khushi narrowed her eyes at him.

"You both stop fighting.. You're getting late to school.. classes will start in few minutes.. Get going!" Ratna patted both head asking them to go.

Arnav nodded at his mother who continued chatting with Garima, he held Khushi's hand and pulled her with him to their classroom.

Reaching their classroom, Arnav quickly took his seat making Khushi frown at him, "Nav wall's shide (side) is mine!"

"I want to sit hele!" Arnav said stubbornly with I'm-not-going-to-move-from-here look.

"You shupid (stupid) boy!" she fumed in anger and threw her bag on the desk taking her seat which usually is his seat, but he decided to steal her seat from her.

Arnav smirked happily taking out his books and pencil case to start studying.

The teacher came in the classroom and every kid stood up to greet her. She asked them to sit back on their places, and started giving lecture.

Arnav was writing on his note book, when he noticed Khushi was just sitting looking here and there, not writing anything. He looked at her books, but didn't saw her pink pencil case. He shook his head and took one pencil from his pencil case and handed it to her.

"You allogant gill (girl).. can't you ashk (ask) me one penchil (pencil) if you folgot youls at home?" Arnav asked.

Khushi pouted and took his pencil and started writing also.

"At leasht (least) lealn (learn) how to shay (say) thank you!" Arnav frowned.

"You ashlo (also) lealn how to lespect (respect) me.." she glared at him cutely.

"Hmph.. unglateful gill.." Arnav gritted his teeth and shifted his attention back to his studies.

Sometime later, Khushi tiredly of the lectures leaned her head on the desk, as soon as her soft and chubby cheeks touched the desk, she fell asleep in no time like a cute baby doll.

Arnav glanced at her sleeping like a baby doll, he smiled and continued on his studies but the thought of teacher catching Khushi sleeping during classes perturbed him. He didn't want teacher to scold his friend, then she will cry all day.

He thought for a while looking at teacher who was still speaking not realizing the one of her students fell asleep, then at Khushi sleeping peacefully. He smirked at his own idea and decided to implement it right away.

He took the pencil he gave to Khushi and placed it in between her fingers, making it look like she's holding the pencil and writing something and only rested her head on the table.

But soon he pouted realizing that he only made Khushi hold the pen like she's writing, but she's not moving so teacher will get suspicious about this.

So he started hitting gently his elbow with Khushi's elbow without teacher noticing him, that made the pencil move like Khushi's writing. He just prayed Khushi in her sleep continues to hold firmly the pencil, because if she lazily let if fall on desk then she's gone. Because the sound of the pencil falling on the desk would surely get his teacher's attention and she would approach them to know what's happening and all the truth will come out.