|•lylie love•|

author's note : rereading this about a year later and oh boy this sucks haha. thinking of updating again just to make *another* another rewrite of this? [note added december 31st, 2021]

Linh 's P.O.V.

My twin brother Tam glittered into our bedroom, surprising me. "Ah!" I cried, falling out of my chair. "Sorry Linh." Tam apologized . "It's okay. How was your date with Biana?" " One, it wasn't a date. Two, Keefe ruined it. " I sighed. "You're hopeless Tam." He scowled. I grinned. "It's true." He frowned and a slid away. I crept into Wylie's room. "Linh," Wylie smiled. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I blushed. Wylie started to tickle me. "Wy-Wylie! Stop! " I cried, laughing uncontrollably. I splashed water on his face and giggled. He leaned over and pressed his lips on mine. I smiled and pressed back. Suddenly the door flew open. Tam stormed in. We pulled apart. Tam didn't even notice. "Keefe asked Biana to the dance next week." He growled. " It's okay Tam. Why don't you go with someone else? " "Because I want to go with Biana and only Biana." I frowned. " Why don't you go with Sophie. Keefe likes her. Make him jealous." "I can't. Fitz already asked her." " Poor Tam." He scowled and kicked the floor. He left leaving us alone. "So Linh, will you go to the dance with me?" My mouth dropped open. "Of course!" I cried.

Sorry this one was short. I didn't really like.this one. Comment below in what ship I should do next. I am thinking Sofitz or Sokeefe.

-Alycorn007

Did you like the second version more? I did. #LylieForTheWinh ;)