|•lylie love - revised version•|

Revised version- Revised on 7/19/2020
I stared out the window, absently shaping water into animals.
Tam groaned from his position on my bed, his shadows reaching around tentatively. "What do I do?"
I glanced at him. "You go to the dance with Biana." I ran an eye over him. "And change while you're at it. You stink."
Tam scowled at me, slinking out of the room.
I waited until the water was running to head to Wylie's room. He was flickering his lights, sweat beading across his lips and forehead. I watched from the doorway. He noticed me and stopped, the lights off. I slid into his lap, pressing a gentle kiss against his cheek. "Hey," I whispered, nestling closer to his chest.
"Hey," I could feel the reverberations from his voice as they hummed around my face. He wrapped his arms around me before lying down, pulling me with him. Our legs tangled together. I took a deep breath, eyes closing. Wylie traced a pattern on my back, his voice a gentle lullaby in my ear.
He caught my lips on his own, gentle and loving. I kissed back. He pulled away, tucking me under his chin. "Do you wanna go to the dance with me?"
I nodded, and Wylie kissed the top of my head. "Sure," I said softly, drifting off.
Wylie curled around me, murmuring sweet nothing's into my ear.
My eyes closed. "I love you," He murmured. a smile drifted across my face as I drifted to sleep, safe and content in Wylie's arms.

Did you like the second version more? I did. #LylieForTheWinh ;)