|•stuck at home•|

Hey y'all! I'm bored, so I'll add a bit more!

Sophie leaned against the doorway, arms crossed. "Hurry up, Keefe. This is our weekly shopping trip. Now or never."
A loud thud was Keefe's reply. Scowling, Sophie shoved off of the wall and marched upstairs. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, only to be stopped by a clump of flour.
While Sophie has picked up baking, Keefe had indulged himself in gaming. And eating Sophie's baked treats. Sophie managed to work her hand though the clump, wincing as it yanked out.
She burst through their shared bedroom, almost tripping over the pile of clothes scattered around the room.
"Hi, Foster." Keefe angled his head, the red headphones covering his ears wobbling. "Or should I say Sencen?"
Sophie frowned. "I'll be going back to Foster of you don't clean up your mess." She muttered, tossing one of Keefe's various Batman T-shirts into the laundry basket. She found the Wonder Woman T-shirt Dex had given him and the icy blue 'Lord Hunkyhair' jacket Linh has made, to Keefe's delight.
"We can match now, Bangs Boy," He had cooed when Linh had handed her twin a matching jacket in grey that read 'Tammy Boy', much to Biana's delight.
"Keefe, get off of the screen and help me clean."
He peeled his eyes away from the screen, his eyes focusing. "What?" He asked loudly , peeling the headphones from his ears.
"I said," Sophie repeated, tucking a red dress into her closet, " Get off the screen and help me clean. "
Keefe angled his head, and smirked. "That rhymed, Sencen." He said simply, before tossing Sophie a pair of pants strewn about his desk.
She sighed, tossing it into the basket. "Wait? Is that my Lord Hunkyhair jacket?" Keefe asked, pointing at the icy blue fabric. Sophie nodded wearily. "Ha! I wonder where Bangs Boy has kept his. Probably tossed it, actually. Linh should have made it pink."
Sophie shook her head. "Then Biana would have worn it," she said.
Keefe's trademark smirk fell. Setting the headphones on the table, he sat down next to Sophie.
"Look, Sophie, love , dear, babe,"
Sophie laughed. "Stick to Sencen."
Keefe smiled. "It's been a while since I've heard your laugh," He paused, intertwining their hands. "I've been a jerk, Sophie. I'm sorry. I haven't been there with you, especially right now, when it's important to be there." He let loose a shuddering breath. "I'm sorry."
Sophie released his hands, and Keefe sagged. But Sophie brought her hands up to his face and caught his mouth in hers. Keefe leaned into the kiss, wrapping his hands around her waist.
Sophie pulled away, her hands tracing his jaw. "It's okay," She breathed. "We'll get through it." She kissed his forehead. "Together." She kissed his nose. "Deal?"
Keefe's smile returned. "Deal." He captured her lips again. "I love you, Sencen."
Sophie smiled against his mouth. "I love you too,"