|•tiana troubles - revised version•|

Revised (New/Edited) Version
(I kinda switched the roles. I felt like Tam wouldn't have done any of the stuff in the og version.)

"Tam!" Biana called, rushing towards him. Locks of wavy brown hair flowed behind her.
A small grin spread across his face. "Hey, Biana."
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." Her bright cheeks reddened. "Unless you're already going with someone." She trailed off, her real eyes staring at him expectantly.
"Sure. That would be nice." His grin grew wider, until his gaze caught on the boy behind Biana. His face darkened, and the edges around him bled into shadows.
"Heya, Bangs Boy," Keefe teased, sauntering over to them.
"Hi, Keefe." Biana smiled. "Have you asked Sophie?" She whispered loudly.
Keefe blushed, scowling. "Shut up. Have you asked Tammy?"
Biana's face was bright red. "I did actually, so you have to ask Sophie."
Keefe's eyebrows flew up. "Really?" His gaze shot between Tam and Biana. "Alright. A dare is a dare. I'll go find her." He turned around, his cape swishing behind him.
"I have to go," Biana said, facing Tam. "But I'll see you later?"
Tam nodded. "Yeah." He watched as Biana glittered away, with a wistful smile on his face.
°°°
That's the revised version! Did you like it? Comment down below! Also, what should I do next? Fitzphie? I don't ship it, but I don't have any Fitz in here.