|•writing promt pt.2 {tw}•|

Make sure to check out my Writing Prompt book for more prompts!

Prompt - Everything is in black and white until you meet your soulmate. If your soulmate dies, the world goes back to b/w

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Suicidal actions and thoughts

Suicide isn't the answer! Call suicide hotlines!
There is always someone who cares!❤❤❤❤
1-800-273-8255

Tam stared at the wall, half empty bottle in his hand.The grey wall. Everything was bland and blank again.
He used to enjoy the bleak world. Loved it, even. That was until he met her.
Biana had taken the black and white out of his world. She put the red back in flowers, the blue back in the sky, and the green back into the trees.
It had been perfect.
Everyone knew the story; A woman had been cursed with grey sight because she hated everyone and everything. Until a man had found her, and cracked the shell she had built around her heart. With each kiss, each 'I love you', her colored sight returned but by bit. But then, she found the man with another women. Her heart shattered, the pieces unfixable.
The women killed the man, and the side women, and her grey sight returned forever.
Biana had been Tam's other whole. His partner in crime. For ten years.
Then she died during a peaceful protest for equal women's rights.
The color in Tam's world drained out as fast as the color and life drained out of Biana. He would never listen to her laughter, or be able to see her bright teal eyes.
The scars on his wrists were grey and almost invisible against his pale skin.
Tam closed his eyes, tipping his head back and downing the pills.
His lips moved for the last time as he whispered to the sky. "I can't wait to see you again."

So, this one shot was definitely heavier. With everything going on currently, suicide may seem like the best option, BUT IT IS NOT. PEOPLE LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU, AND SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM.
IF YOU GET SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, YOU CAN CALL 1-800-273-8255.
JUST REMEMBER, PEOPLE CARE FOR YOU. PEOPLE LOVE YOU. EVEN IF THEY DON'T SHOW IT MUCH.
❤I love you guys! Please stay safe!❤

Alyssa