|•writing prompt pt.1•|

Prompt - You were born without emotions. You ask people to give you the emotions they don't want. You live in a world of fear anger hate and sadness. Until someone donates happiness.

I'm ready to do this. Mercy and kindness cloud my judgment. My next assassination must go as planned. I cannot fail.

The strange boy at the booth would scowl at the passing people, his expression building up with rage he witnessed a happy couple kissing, a mother cradling a baby, and a grandfather scooping up his granddaughter.
Things he never had. Under the boy's arm was a sign. 'Unwanted Emotions Here.'

I was ready. If this is successful, I will have no kindness, and no mercy. I think he's spotted me. A girl scribbling in a notebook while staring at him must be pretty suspicious. I will go. I'll provide a recording as well, for future use for the Organization. I'm going. I am so nervous.

Recording added-
Me- Hello.
Boy- Whaddaya want?
Me- I would like to donate two emotions.
Boy- Which ones? If it is misery, depression, sadness, rage, anger, jealousy, laziness, greed, lust-
Me- No. I apologize for interrupting. You must have had an awful life, if those are the only emotions donated.
Boy-*grunts* What emotion
Me- *deep breath* Kindness and mercy.
Boy- *sharp breath* I'll prepare the pods.
Me- okay.
Recording ended-

The boy went to the back. Poor thing must have had an awful life. I must remember to record the next part. I will still have not and happiness, so I should be fine. He's coming back. I'll provide another recording.

Recording added-
Boy- okay. I'll need you to put the emotions in here.
Me- Here. *cracking sound followed by faint gasp.*
Boy-*laughs* It worked! Thank you thank you thank you!
Me- Do I pay you?
Boy- No! You have already done so much. Just... Can I have your name?
Me- Sophie. Sophie Foster.
Boy- Thank you, Sophie Foster. My name is Keefe Sencen.
Recording ended-

I believe it worked. I accomplished the assassination. President Gisela is dead. Apparently she was the mother of Keefe. Pity. He was such a miserable boy. Not anymore, thanks to me.

Please send this to the BlackSwan Organization to Forkle. He'll know what to do.

Agent Foster, signing off.

Okay, so did y'all get it? Keefe was miserable(kinda) before Sophie came to to Elvin Cities, but when they met, Sophie pretty much gave him happiness. Yes? No? Comment if you did. Thanks for reading!