|•fitzphie wedding•|

I don't ship it, but I don't have any Sophitz[gag~A] yet, so yeah.
[This is Before Alvar and Tam's betrayal. The groomsmen/bridesmaids are all people from the 'squad'. Also, I had to research wedding stuff, so forgive me if I'm wrong. I needed to search up the order of people bcuz I didn't know them, so correct me if I'm wrong. Apparently it goes- Bride's Mum, Groom, Best Man, Groomsmen, Bridesmaids, Maid/Matron of Honor, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer, Bride's Dad and Bride~ A]

{•cast list•}
Bride's Mom- Edaline Ruewen
Groom- Fitz Vacker
Best Man- Alvar Vacker
Groomsmen(4)- Tam Song, Wylie Endal, Dex Dizznee, Keefe Sencen.
Bridesmaids(4)- Linh Song, Marella Redek, Maruca (Endal?), Biana Vacker
Maid/Matron of Honor- Amy Rose Foster
Flower Girl/Boy- Bex Diznee and Lex Diznee
Ring Bearer- Rex Diznee
Bride's Dad- Grady Ruewen
Bride -Sophie Elizabeth Foster(Ruewen)

Sophie's fingers fluttered across her cheek, dusted in a glittery pink powder. She resisted the urge to yank at a heavily darkened lash. From her side, Edaline had tears in her eyes. Amy was sniffling quietly from the corner, her green eyes bright with happiness.
Edaline set a hand on Sophie's shoulder. "We never got to see Jolie marry," she whispered. "You look beautiful."
Sophie blinked rapidly, refusing to let the tears fall.
Amy beamed from behind her, a laugh bursting out of her delicately painted mouth. "You look amazing, Sophie." She reassured, smoothing down the curls that had sprung loose from Sophie's intricate updo.
Sophie regarded her dress with a smile. The cream of the dress and veil against the pink of her cheeks and brown of her eyes, and the halo of golden hair around her head made Sophie feel like an angel.
Edaline squeezed Sophie's arm, the amber locks of her hair brushing against her shoulder. "Fitz[gag~A] is so lucky to have you."
A helper poked her head into the room, shooting a soft smile at Sophie. "They're ready for your everyone."
Sophie managed a shaky grin. Edaline squeezed her hand and pushed through the doors.
Sophie ran through her vows, her photographic memory kicking in.
"The groom is in," the lady murmured into the walkie talkie. Sophie's heart fluttered.
"Best Man in."
Sophie felt like she was going to throw up.
"Groomsmen filing in. Get the bridesmaids ready."
The girls all lined up, accepting the bouquets of flowers. They flashed encouraging smiles, before flouncing out.
"Maid of honor, at ready."
Amy flashed a vibrant grin. "You got this, Soph. "
"Send her out. Get the Dizznee trips on standby. "
There was the fading sound of sniffles and cooing as the flower children were sent out.
"Okay." The lady faced Sophie. "Your father is outside."
Sophie took a deep breath, her heart pounding. She stepped through the doors, into Grady's arms. Tears sparkled in his eyes. "You look great, kiddo."
A sob laugh choked out her, and she smiled at him. Taking his hand, together, they walked down the aisle.
The music blurred into nothing as she saw Fitz, hands clasped behind his back. That's going to be my husband. The jarring thought crashed her back into the present.
Grady kissed her cheek, and handed her to Fitz. Fitz had tears in his eyes, and he smiled softly.
The priest at the altar cleared his throat and begin talking. The words blurred together, until the priest announced it was time for their vows.
Fitz looked at her with so much love, she thought she would faint.
He opened his mouth, and started talking. "Sophie, the moment I locked eyes with you in that museum, I was struck dead by your beauty[jk. Wonderboy was not impressed ~A]..."
And that's when the screaming began.

(So...... What did y'all think? I apologize to all the Fitzphie/Sophitz shippers. I'm sorry{no i'm not👀} for not giving them a happy ending, but I lowkey gave up at the end. I'll try to do a happy Sophitz one, but no promises. Thanks😘 ~ A)